More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Izix Izix

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

Drakain

You let your mind go over the material floating around you, contemplating the many options and perks of the many combinations, once your mind is made up you quickly start gather the pieces of the puzzle that will be your body. Bones form, snapping together into a tall skeleton, flesh and raw magical power swirl around it, creating your organs, skin and binding your form together. As you feel the body nears completeness you take control of it, binding your mind to your body.

The next thing moment you feel your body tense before breaking out of the your spawning pit, as you break free you fill your lungs with the smell of rot, blood and sulfur. You blink once, twice, three times before you can make up your surroundings, you are in some sort of cave, somewhat small for your chosen form tough not so small that you can't stand upright, glowing orbs hover around the walls giving off just enough light to see where you are.

You are a Drakain a strong race with slender reptilian body's hiding quite a bit of muscle density. Standing at seven and a half feet tall you have a reptilian head covered in hard yet supple black scales. A pair of horns grow from the top of your head curving lightly back to the front, giving you a menacing look. Two blood red eyes with vertical pupils, a nose with nostrils that flare as you take in your first few breaths of air and a maw with razor sharp teeth and a serpentine tongue are what make up your face. From your shoulders grow a pair of draconic wings, the membranes are strong and leathery to the touch, fully spread they would be 9 feet wide granting you flight and a layer of cover where you to fold them around yourself. Each of your five fingers grows a slightly curved claw, with a bit of practice you notice they are retractable, which should come in handy if you where to handle "delicate" products. Further down, between your legs you notice a flaccid 6 inch cock with a dangling ballsack , as you took this into consideration(you never know what might cross your path) you know that erect it will grow up to 9 inches with small bumps that characterize the Drakain's male genitals. Even further down you have two claw like feet, three bent nails in front and one in the back help you keep in balance and let you grab something should the opportunity arise.

As you admire your new found body a voice behind you remarks: "A Drakain? Not exactly what i was expecting... True they might be fierce fighters and those wings will help him over see your troop movements Master, but they tend to get greedy, a trait they must have gotten from their dragon cousins.... Nevertheless we will see if he lives up to your expectations master...."

(beside the story: hi thankyou for reading, this is my first time trying to write in a chyoa story, i hope you will enjoy where my mind takes this, i am always open for feedback. Regards: Juvia_lockser)

(note on people updating this thread: Guys i appreciate it when people think my characters interesting enough to want to write them onwards towards new adventures, however i am kinda protective of the characters i create so while i appreciate the good intentions i'd like you to refrain from adding chapters to my thread. Thank you!)

As you turn around, who do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)