More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who Found The Rulebook?

Draco Malfoy (Yes Really)

*Note Everyone is Over the Age of 18 in this story.

You are Draco Malfoy, Prefect of the Slytherin House who had discovered the Notebook while traveling through Diagon Alley's coffee shop. Naturally believing this to be some sort of prank concocted by the Weasley Twins you decide to see what they would say after he finished what he had to say.

New Rule: Ginevra "Ginny" Weasley is now Draco Malfoy's and must lick his feet whenever he is sitting down.

Imagining the look of sheer horror on their faces as you note Ginny Weasley herself passing through the shop window and thus proving the Notebook to be nothing but a prank. At least until Ginny turned back around and entered the shop, the look of disgust and written on her face as she stood in front of you in a pink t-shirt and tight black pants that made her look like a Muggle than a Pureblood. It disgusted you to think a family of such proud lineage would stoop so low as to affiliate themselves with Muggles but alas that was not your main concern as you look at the ginger witch.

"Yes Weasley?" You ask, stirring the cup of coffee currently on top of the table expecting some sort of insult. Instead you were shocked by what she had to say.

"I don't know how you did this Malfoy but I want out." She demanded, the look of rage written on her face as you began to wonder about the Notebook's power.

Of course you needed to make sure as you played innocent and asked "Out of what Weasley?"

Slamming her hands down on top of the table before you she shouted "The CONTRACT MALFOY!"

Naturally you are somewhat astonished by these turn of events and respond as anyone might given the situation, "Are you kidding Weasley?"

Pulling out a scroll from her back pocket she handed it to you and was astonished to find that this was a legal binding Contract. In the days of old Pureblooded Families would agree to sponsor Mudbloods, Half-Bloods, and even poor Purebloods through their education in return for their complete obedience. Of course over the years such contracts had stopped being relevant in the world due to change in beliefs and House Elves but they are technically still lawful as you read the contract and realize that the Notebook might be real.

Of course only one way to find out as you look up with a smirk on your face and ask in a rather snide manner "Then shouldn't you be doing something Weasley?"

Scowling Ginny herself forward when you hold your hand up to halt her, the ginger witch stopping in confusion as you smile and give your command "Crawl towards me."

to do as she was told Ginny dropped to her knees and began to crawl towards you, the low cut of her t-shirt giving you a pleasant view of her bright red bra. Say what you will about the Weasleys but they produce strong and attractive children and now the only female Weasley is now crawling to you on all fours as you stick your foot out. The look of disgust was written on her face as Ginny stuck her tongue out and began to lick your dirty shoes, disgusted at the taste of Floo Powder and chimney ash. All the while you began to look at the Notebook and wondered what else you can do and how to make Ginny's life even worse. It did not take long for you to smile as you began your next course of action.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)