More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CrowRavenMagpie CrowRavenMagpie

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Dr. Girlfriend (The Venture Bros.)

Also known by the aliases Dr. Mrs. The Monarch, Queen Etherea, and Lady Au Pair. Dr. Girlfriend is the wife and partner in crime to the villainous Monarch. Together, they clash with Dr. Thaddeus "Rusty" Venture, his sons Hank and Dean Venture, and their bodyguard Brock Samson. At least, whenever the Guild of Calamitous Intent allows it.

Prior to meeting the Monarch, Dr. Girlfriend was in a relationship with a different villain named Phantom Limb where she used the name Queen Etherea. Before that, she had a short career as a solo villain named Lady Au Pair with two minions named the Murderous Moppets to serve her.

Dr. Girlfriend is noted by other characters for being highly attractive (And also having a deep, unfeminine voice). She has been an object of lust for the Monarch, Rusty Venture, Phantom Limb, the Moppets, and Henchman 21. But Dr. Girlfriend is more than a pretty face, more often than not being the brains of the Monarch's schemes and in recent seasons of the show she holds a position on the Guild's Council of Thirteen.

So what kind of situation does Dr. Girlfriend end up in?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)