More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who's life changes?

Dove Cameron

Dove sat in her car and looked at her lips. She had another collagen lip injection the day before, and had just bought some new lip gloss.

She pursed her lips up in a kissing pose and admired them.

After taking a selfie to share with her social media followers, she drove home.

Nothing eventful happened for the rest of the day, and she put on her silk pajamas and went to bed.

As Dove slept, she had a very very vivid dream where she was in a large room with red carpeting, red walls and a golden pillow in the middle. She wore a black strapless dress. Her hair was pulled back tightly into a ponytail. She knelt on the golden pillow. A door opened, and a stream of naked men entered. They were all various sizes: short, tall, average height - some with muscular bodies, some with beer guts, some skinny. They all wore masks. They lined up in front of Dove.

The first man's penis grew erect, and Dove lunged for it. She took it in her mouth and bobbed back and forth, her lips and tongue caressing the shaft. She loved the way the cock felt sliding between her lips. She moaned and closed her eyes. The man took her pony tail in his hand and started roughly face fucking her. Dove loved every second of it. When the man came in her mouth, she had a tremendous orgasm.

In the dream, Dove sucked each of the men off in turn, she loved it more and more, and every time one of the men came in her mouth, she had an orgasm. Soon her crotch was dripping wet, she was sweaty, and there were a lot of loose strands of hair falling loose from being face fucked.

Dove woke up early in the morning with a start. She sat straight up in bed. Her crotch was wet and sticky, and she felt hot as her chest heaved.

how does her day go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)