More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by Dark_Ness Dark_Ness

Do you back out, or double down?

Double down

"It doesn't make sense for you to leave and come back in the morning. If you want to just get a room somewhere, that's fine." you say.

Bill looks down at his phone, then to you. You can see his eyes scanning your body, and it makes you uncomfortable. Even more so, since you like it on a level.

Finally, Bill nods and puts his phone away. "If you're sure, then there's a hotel across the street."

You wrap your arms around his and look down, not able to look into his eyes. You know this is bad, on multiple levels, but you just can't help yourself. The drinks and the spell, you suppose.

You tell yourself that it's just because you're tired, and that nothing will happen.

Bill leads you to the hotel and speaks to the woman at the desk. You don't pay much attention, but you catch the total for the room. It's alot more than you would have ever thought of paying for a room for one night.

You both get into the elevator and go up, nearly to the top of the building, and make your way to your room. Bill opens the door and you each step inside. Once you're in, you see that it's a big room, which explains the price.

A large room with one bed. Which also indicates what Bill thinks you meant.

You turn and look at him just in time for him to close the door and lean down and plant a kiss on your lips. For a moment, that's as far as it goes, until both of your lips part and his tongue slides into your mouth. You want to fight, but it is... nice, as much as you want to deny it. Soon, your tongue joins his.

After what feels like an eternity, but is likely only a few minutes, Bill backs away from you, smiling slightly.

"Did you want to...?" he trails off, looking toward the bed.

This is your chance to back out. You could leave, get an Uber or Lyft home. The wetness in your crotch, though, and your other desires are pushing you to stay.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)