More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by HenryKajitani HenryKajitani

Does Anna take the simple wide path or the twisting narrow path?

Don't risk it. Go down the straight path.

Being seen is definitely better than getting caught. The girl might see her, but a fleeting glimpse is the least of Anna's worries.

Anna trotted onward through the cold metal vents. She threw frequent glances back in hopes that she would arrive at the end of this wide section before her pursuer found her. Or better yet, find an escape. Her next glance back made Anna's heart skip a beat as brown hair peaked around the corner and the determined girl spotted her. A smirk widened on the girl's face as she spotted the stolen panties.

Inspired by the sight of her panties, the brunette sped towards Anna. A shiver running ran through Anna and she redoubled her efforts to escape.

The bottomless girl was notably further down the way from Anna, but every patter of her hands and knees, the distance seemed to get smaller. Coming up ahead is a turn, a means of escape Anna hoped.

Suddenly, Anna couldn't move any further. The tension on her skirt felt like someone pulling her back. Defying her initial thoughts, she looked back to see the skirt caught between two pieces of tubing. The girl quickly approaching a decision from Anna.

She fumbled with the clasp and thrust the zipper down before reluctantly pulling herself away from her modesty to continue around the corner. Rounding the corner of the wide path, Anna came to a surprised halt. A smell of chlorine hit her face.

In front of Anna, the open end of the vent stood above the school pool. Who knows why there is an open vent up here, but there is no where else to go at this point. Anna didn't really fancy the idea of being without a skirt and soaked, but the only other choice is to surrender to the girl she stripped.

Does Anna jump for it or surrender herself and hope for the best?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)