More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nightcat nightcat

Who's story do you want to tell?

Domino. A.K.A well, she's got to many aliases.

Tonight, like most nights, Tobias Green was walking home from work in the middle of the night. 02.15 AM to be precise. Not that Toby minds, he's gotten used to the odd hours and he loves his job as a cook. learning how to cook was the favorite and one of the first things Toby did after he got that crazy inheritance from his uncle. Thanks to that inheritance he no longer has to live in slums and wonder what of if he can eat and now he has the ability to not just eat but also feed other people delicious food.

The streets and parks are largely empty today and none of his colleagues live in the same direction from the restaurant as him so Toby usually walks home alone, thinking about the food he made and one of his colleagues: Mary. She's not his girlfriend, and neither of them wants her to be. The two of them are good friends and there's been some tension but they both know they'd be terrible as lovers. They met in the second cooking class Toby took and they have been fast friends ever since. She's very different from Toby, the only thing they really have in common is a love for cooking and they have wildly different views on and specializations in that area. While Toby is quite flexible with his cooking and loves improvisation Mary won't have any of that, everything needs to be as it should be and everything has to be precisely weighed and timed. Because of this exactness Mary is better at baking then Toby while his flexibility let's him multitask and keep up with the rush of customers at dinner-time. One thing Toby often wonders about Mary is why she wears such conservative clothing. She's an attractive woman: above average height, probably c-cup breasts, caramel colored skin, jet black hair reaching to her shoulders and bright green eyes. He's never asked her about it because he does not want Mary to wear sexy clothes, these streets aren't always safe for a beautiful woman, he won't always have the time to walk her home and if she started dressing sexy it would probably drive him crazy.

But it might not drive him more crazy then what he found when he finally came home to his new apartment at the top of the flat he now owns.

What did Toby find in his home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)