More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by neo_kenka neo_kenka

She yours, now.

Dominate her.

A rancorous weekend of lust so carnal as to be inhuman. You’ve mostly enjoyed it, but the time has come to finally decide how you will end this unforgettable break from your miserable life. In some ways, it was life of misery that only truly began its downward decline with the light-brown-skinned girl who’s still trying to get all of your semen out of her throat. Looking her over, she was still unbathed and likely unshaven from earlier, and it strikes you how unrefined, and unladylike, she always was. Her denial of you in high school, despite this, was what started an almost vengeful effort to ask girls out, focus on getting pussy instead of studies, and what ultimately led to your distracted, failed college experience… and even if that wasn’t exactly the truth, the narrative felt right to you now. Devi Waltz played a part in ruining your life that was too significant to ignore… and here she is, crying and returning your love, now. It’s what you wanted… but she owes you more, now. You want more.

A twisted, foul thing, this love. You grab her by her oily locks of hair and softly pull her away from the couch, only forcefully enough to insist. She winces, but still manages a wet cough as she stands. You look behind her to the large window in her living room, bereft of curtains. She values her privacy so little… and as your plot brewed, so did you. “Lift your arms,” you order her. You grab her shirt and unceremoniously pull it up and off her, nearly striking her arms when she doesn’t lift them fast enough. Her breasts drop out of the shirt you do so, and you finally see what she tried to deny you before: those ample mounds, still a bit perky despite her age and their weight, and… her puffy, inverted nipples. She closes her eyes in apparent disgust as you roughly grab them, digging your thumbs into those curiosities, trying to coax them out. “No wonder you didn’t want me to see these.”

Devi’s eyes go wide, clearly insulted. She tries to push your hands away, but you take that opportunity to hook your thumbs into her pants and yank down. Since you must go down to one knee to fully disrobe her, you’re brought eye-to-lips with her massive, unkempt muff, and can see up close the short black hairs that dot her legs. You don’t need to see the damp spot that’s grown in the crotch of her pants to know she’s horny; you can smell her musky stink from here. ”No-“ she starts.

“You’re some lesbian,” you taunt, rising up and hooking a finger into her twat while she still stands. Her thighs can’t close fast enough, and you work your middle finger into her; when she gasps in protest, you stand to invade her mouth with your tongue in a forceful kiss. She didn’t retreat, and all her futile anger never goes beyond a furrowed brow and upset grunts into your mouth that occasionally slip into moans. You withdraw your soaked hand, bring it up to her face… and smear her mouth and nose with her own cum. She yelps in surprise as you continue. “You’re filthy.”

“Why are you-“

“Unshaven, unbathed…” You grab her ass roughly, and crush the cheek in your grip while holding her against you, silencing her. “You couldn’t be bothered to even clean yourself… when was the last time you had a girlfriend, Devi?” She looks at you with tears in her eyes, and doesn’t respond. “I remember you struck out with that one chick in 12th grade… and looking at you now, you’ve got a long way to go to be a proper woman.” Still clutching her ass your right hand, you grab her chin with the left, examining her as a jeweler might an obviously fake diamond. “Maybe you’re just… unfit for love.”

“… Fuck you,” she finally manages. You offer her a soft smile… before scooping her ass into your hands and lifting her. It could be the whey protein, or some crazy mutation you don’t quite understand, or perhaps it’s her poor diet that’s left just a chubby stomach, fat tits and bones everywhere else that makes her feel so light in your arms. Whatever the case, you're both surprised at how easily you handle her. She has no time to react or twist from your grip before you slam your cock into her, first crashing into some soft portion of her labia and then striking true with your second stab. You slide right in her well-lubricated fuckhole, and slowly walk forward toward the window while bouncing your prize on your cock. She immediately starts thrashing and panicking, barely managing words as you approach the open view to the world. You can see that the next apartment building next door covers her entire view, as it always has your own, so that anyone across the way looking in will see what you’re doing. What she’s doing. “No!” She finally manages her first English word since you’ve driven into her. “You can’t-“

“You’re right.” You let go of her ass, and revel in the sensation of your rod dragging across the front of her love canal as she falls away from you. She lands on her ass with a graceless thud, barely two feet from the window. “It feels like we’ll start a fire with all that hair between your legs… but I’m ready to give you another load, so open up.” Instinctively, she covers her mouth with both hands and struggles to stand up, backing up until she touches the window with her bare skin. She leaps away from it, surprised and moving to cover her tits before anyone outside can see… until you press against the center of her back with one hand, forcing her strange nipples against the glass. Pinned against the window, her awkward pose allows you to use your free hand guide your cock towards her crack.

Derek, please, I’m not on birth control,” she hastily declares, barely sensible since her face is pressed against the glass, “and it’s been sixteen days since the beginning of my-“ She gasps as she feels your cock… and freezes when she realizes you have no intention of taking her cunt in its current condition. Still lubricated from her feminine secretions, you press your cock against her tiny, virgin brown hole… and drop your weight downward and into her. Her hands flail against the glass and against her own ass, helpless to stop you as you bury into this infinitely tighter hole, slowly prying open her internal sphincter while the external one crushes your cock. The vice grip proves too much for you, and you start to moan into her ear as your orgasm builds. “Wait, Derek, the membranes of the outermost rectal cavity absorb chemicals-“

No orgasm waits for the science. Your cock pulses, the pressure of ejaculating through her clutching asshole increasing the sensation and by which you fill her. Her hard-earned education dissolves into moaning as she shudders between you and the glass. You lean back and let yourself be jacked off by her anal muscles as they try, desperately, to rid her of the sperm enema you were pouring in. Looking down as you come, you see she’s hardly upset: droplets of her nectar dot the floor, glistening in what evening sun can come through when the window was mostly an apartment building full of people getting quite the show.

You pull out, or more accurately you’re out, before her asshole seals like a time-locked safe at the bank, trapping in all of that “dangerous” jizz she was so eagerly drinking just hours ago. She whimpers while sitting in a sporadic puddle of her own filth, holding her butt as if afraid she’d dump it all right there. “Clean me.” She looks up, dazed, at your cock. “Clean me,” you repeat, “with your mouth.” She shudders in revulsion, and then worry as she slowly drifts towards your cock and takes it into her mouth, tasting her ass, her pussy and your cum all at once. “Yeah… a dirty slut like you? No self-respecting lesbian would touch you… Hell, no one would. You’re fortunate you have me, y’know? Aren’t you thankful? Be thankful, you fucking… whore…” You groan out your last words as you deposit yet another meal into her stomach, holding her head in place almost as a token gesture. She wasn’t even trying to pull away anymore, and only withdraws from your crotch to cough and gag. “Thank me for fucking you.”

Her eyes are glistening as she meets your gaze, and you expect at least some anger… but all you find is sound defeat. “Thank you.” You ‘urge’ her back to her feet by her hair again, grab her hand, and guide her to where you think her bedroom might be. You're already thinking about the next step eagerly, but those thoughts come to a deafening halt when you finally find where your high school crush has been sleeping these past few years. Two dildos, one a smooth, inhuman probe and the other apparently modeled after the veiny pecker of some fantastic beast, lay glistening in the middle of the bed over a visibly damp spot on the bed. Your eye scans over her original clothes, scattered in a straight line from the doorway to the bed like a wrinkled path to what was to come. The rest of her room is uninterrupted, neat, and tucked away save for the underwear drawer, wherein a small explosion seems to have occurred, likely her pulling out these toys with wanton horniness.

“What do you think your scientist friends would say if they knew what a slut you were?” Devi says nothing, her gaze to the floor and her arms still holding her buttcheeks together. You walk to her bed, and pick up the strangely soft, wide pecker without hesitating, appreciating for a moment that the sheets were still soaked… which means she was likely still getting off when you knocked at her door. Getting off to you, of course; such was her condition. You look at the hideous plug – a purple-green swirl of colors, a bizarre, dog-like tip at its end – and chuckle at finding ‘that’ infamous brand of inhuman dildos at the bottom. Walking before her, you sit it down on the floor, tip-up, where even her downcast vision can’t miss it.

“Sit on it.” Devi looks up at you in horror. “I don’t want you leaking while I finish you off.”

She shakes head no, dares not to open her mouth, takes a step back… and then keeps it hovering halfway through that motion before it comes closer to the swollen dragon cock she seemed to enjoy earlier. “Derek, you… the compounds in your semen… you have to stop telling me-“

“Be quiet.” She falls silent, her knees trembling as she finally stands over the still-glistening toy. You shove your fingers briefly into her honeypot, first to give her a shock and then to lubricate the tip yourself. With a satisfied smile, you watch for all of the five minutes of grunting, heavy breathing, and tiring squats it takes for her to take it in, her face a mask of agony as she shoves its semi-soft form deeper and deeper into her own asshole. When at last it seems even your orders cannot her around the flared base of the chubby toy, you grab her hips and drive them downward, earning a brief scream of pain. She falls forward, her plugged ass in the air with her cheeks cartoonishly wrapped around the hard plastic base like a seal of quality on your latest sex toy.

But she still wasn’t ready. Knowing she'd have to lay there for a bit before being able to move again, you take this time to satisfy a growing hunger: three ejaculations, it seems, and you’re starving and nearly ready to die. Luckily, she has other food beyond the spiked milk and cereal: a few protein bars, some almonds, and peanut butter, all of which you either finish or sample before returning to her bedroom and adjacent bathroom. You rummage through the latter while she grows accustomed to her ruined asshole, and return to her only once you find what you hoped she was at least decent enough to own: a razor, and shaving cream. You place both on the ground in front of her head, which is still face-down in the faux wood. She looks up, her pained daze still evident.

“Shave that disgraceful cunt clean, and present it to me.” She doesn’t even cry, but merely winces as she sits on the flat plastic ring while propping her back against the nearest wall. You watch intently from a seated position, chewing on her last protein bar and sipping from a cup of water as she operates. She daintily approaches the task, obviously having never put a blade anywhere near her own pussy. Once you’ve finished the bar, the entire apartment is silent save the scraping of the razor and her occasional curse at nicking one bit of flesh or another. She wipes the razor on a towel you eventually bring her from the same bathroom, and it's soiled in long, curled hairs and white plumes of shaving cream by the time she’s done. She opens her legs, looking away and to her bed while you examine her.

Her crotch is completely shaven, as you requested, and now you can fully appreciate its glistening lips, meaty and practically bursting from her twat. It looks a bit silly, being shaved bald but flanked by hairy legs, but it was hard to care given the presentation. To appreciate it further, you grab a part of the towel not soiled and clean off the last of the cream and cut hairs that she missed. “You still smell like a dog in heat,” you mutter, “but at least you’re looking decent, now.” You stand up close to her, letting your cock brush her insolent face. “Now get on the bed so I can make you a proper woman.” Her bravery breaks again, and she shudders in small, gasping cries as he gets on her hands and knees and crawls towards the bed. You help her up when she finally reaches it, hoisting her onto its edge and throwing her back, letting the tip of your cock kiss her bald pussylips.

Derek!” She struggles to speak against your orders, but you pause to listen, staring at her with a dispassionate, disapproving gaze. It’s almost enough to silence her again. “This isn’t about your… influence… I’m sixteen days into my menstrual cycle.” She pauses, as if you were meant to know the significance of that. You knew she wasn’t on her period, given the lack of blood, and that’s as much of the menstrual cycle as you understood. “I’m… almost certainly ovulating.” You continue to give her a blank stare. “It… I’ll get pregnant if you ejaculate inside me… it was already dangerous for you to… what you’ve done already, but please…” Her face twists. Her lips curl into a terrifying frown, her eyes squint as tears roll anew down her face, she sniffles and squeezes her eyes shut as she cries out the last of her plea. “I’m… I’m so scared about getting pregnant! When my sister got knocked up when I was a kid, and she was... screaming and in pain, and she almost died, and it ruined her entire life! I... I can’t… it’s the worst thing that can… please, Derek! If you really love me, if you even care about me or, just... please, I'm begging you to just… please, use a condom… don’t come inside me, Derek!" Her cries become cracking howls as her real phobia and terror takes hold. "I don’t want to have a baby!”

She continues to bawl with tightly-closed eyes. She is truly terrified of this.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)