More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What's next?

Does Rhino have a rhino dick?

I was so drunk that night, that I didn't remember anything the next day when I awoke in my brother's apartment. I actually forgot about this incident for a very long time until the professor tapped into my mind to find Wolverine. But this story, I will tell later. I can only spoil, that it was a very awkward mindreading session.

Anyway, the reason why I forgot about it despite the booze, was that I had so much stress the next day avoiding all these angry boyfriends and I was actually moving in with my brother because I started studying journalism in New York. I also didn´t find out about my new powers for a while. I screwed around, of course, I always have, but for now only with regular guys and there were plenty of them in journalism class.

A couple of months went by without any strange encounters until I was shopping on Fifth Avenue. I was just strolling around not really looking for something in particular (maybe a diamond necklace or a handbag) when I heard an enormous crash down the street. First, I thought it was a normal accident, something very common in New York, but then it crashed again and again, and people started to scream. I looked in the direction and saw cars flying through the air crashing into shop windows. The earth was shaking and there was a loud and strange sound like the raw of a bear.

And then out of the cloud of dust, smoke, metal, and fire stamped a huge creature in a grey muscle suit and an animal mask directly in my direction.

I have never seen Rihno before. Of course, I had heard about him, he hat demolished the city several times and had escaped from prison only weeks ago, which had been all over the News. But seeing him in flesh running, no charging in my direction while pushing cars away like they were toys, was something completely different.

Running away, like everybody else would have been the rational choice, but I was so scared, I couldn't move at all.

"I crush you all!" the monster screamed and catapulted a minivan against the third floor of a building, still charging towards me.

He had nearly reached me and was about to run me over, as he actually saw me, widened his eyes and slowed down until he stopped directly in front of me staring at my tits with a gigantic boner, which showed itself under the tight battlesuit.

Here he stood, snorting like a wild animal, fixating my body with lust in his eyes and slob dripping from his mouth. Behind him, the world was in chaos. Cars were sticking in buildings, there were several fires and a few hydrates where pouring water in fountains but he had only eyes for me.

In the distance, I heard sirens but for now, nobody was here. Everybody was running away.

And then, something strange happened. I wasn´t frightened anymore. I just knew he wouldn´t harm me. He couldn´t. Somehow, this gigantic creature was under my spell! And on the top of it, I started to get horny too.

"You are beautiful" he grunted and bent down to get on my hight. His face was right in front of mine. He smelled of sweat and smoke but it kind of turned me on. Suddenly I had an epiphany.

" If you stop destroying the city and turn your self in quietly, I will reward you !"

"With what?" the idiot asked.

My cheeks turned red and I giggled because this was so strange and some instinct was controlling me. (Was it survival instinct or just horniness?)

I stared at the bump in his suite and whispered:

"With me!"

That, the rhino understood. He grinned like a lunatic and said.

"Deal. We make sex now, then I go prison!"

My eyes widened. I couldn´t believe it. One of the most dangerous villains of new york would go to prison just to fuck with me!

"Wait for a minute, not now, not here in public" I tried to stall.

He suddenly roared like an animal again and stamped on the ground. The earth shook and I nearly fell.

"Now or I destroy city!"

I looked into his eyes and saw that he was dead serious. He would smash the whole town if he didn´t get what I promised. What the fuck was going on. And all this time I was getting really horny. My pussy was about to melt and I couldn´t think straight anymore.

But then I remembered something.

"How? I thought you can´t get out of your suite."

"Dick can" he screamed and stamped on the ground again and his dick just popped out.

It was gigantic. Like the dick of a rhino but the shape of a man's penis and it smelled so strong, it immediately numbed my senses.

" That´s... that's too big.... it won't fit" I complaint, starting to panic.

I had a lot of dicks before, small once, thin once, thick once large once, but never a club like this. But still, my legs were shaking from hornyness, I really wanted this enormous thing. So I stepped forward and just grabbed it.

The big fellor grunted and droll was dripping on my hair when I started to massage it while I inhaled the strong odor of musk, which was starting to consume me.

I couldn´t believe it. I was about to fuck Rhino.

I inspected the tip for a moment, then I took a deep breath opened my mouth as wide as I could, wondering if it would fit in my throat without suffocating me and took the monster in.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)