More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Doctor Jennifer Keller (Stargate Atlantis)

Doctor Jennifer Keller is a female Tau'ri who became a medical doctor, joined the Stargate program and served as part of the Atlantis expedition. After the of Carson Beckett, she became the temporary head of medicine on Atlantis but found it difficult to cope with the pressures of the job. Despite this, she helped to heal the wounded after an attack by the Asurans. Later, her status seemed to have become permanent. During her time in Atlantis, she has become widely accepted by the rest of the expedition. In late 2008, she began a relationship with fellow expedition member Rodney McKay after their first date to a physics talk. Prior to this, he had confessed his love for her while infected with the Second Childhood. Also, McKay was challenged for her affections by Ronon Dex, who also had developed feelings for her.

Biography :

"I missed out on a lot of things – any kind of social event, you know, parties and dances. I don't ever remember a time in my life where I belonged."

―Jennifer Keller

Keller was born and raised in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, USA. A few years prior to her joining the Atlantis Expedition, her mother died and she was all her father had left. During her educational years, she was always ahead of her class, having graduated from high school at the age of 15 and earned a bachelor's degree before she was 18. After this, she spent six years in med school training to become a doctor. She graduated from medical school from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. During this time, she made the mistake of confiding in her biology lab partner about her fear of the movie Alien. As a result, he hid a live snake inside a cadaver she was working on as a joke. After she gained status as a medical professional, she then gained military clearance to the Stargate program; where she joined the Atlantis expedition. She was chosen by Dr. Elizabeth Weir, due to her experience in the medical field. (SGA: "First Strike", "Doppelganger", "Missing", "Quarantine", "The Last Man")

Alternate realities :

  • In an alternate reality in 2009, she worked as a coroner in Las Vegas but actually worked out of Area 51. She autopsied the body of Thomas Green, who was a victim to a lone Wraith after he crash-landed on Earth during a failed invasion. This Keller may have been married to Dr. Rodney McKay as McKay is shown to be wearing a wedding ring and given their reaction to each other in the halls of Area 51.

Alternate timeline :

  • In an alternate timeline in 2008, when Michael Kenmore took over the Pegasus Galaxy, she tried to save all the affected worlds ravaged by the upgraded Hoffan by attempting to lower the mortality rate but failed. She was eventually to stop when the International Oversight Advisory wanted all the Atlantis resources to protect the city. She later resigned from the Atlantis expedition with Dr. Rodney McKay and spent three weeks traveling back to Earth on the Daedalus. In those three weeks, she began a relationship with McKay. However a year later traces of the Hoffan were discovered in her system when she suddenly fell ill; she died a few days afterward. (SGA: "The Last Man")

Where is Jennifer when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)