More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by amynzgirl amynzgirl

What's next?

Distracted on the way to the swimming pool

While you wait for Sam you think of the thick dildo and the thought of it gets your heart beating faster. You are to talk to Gwen about the monster cock and find out if she has ever used the beast. You kneel and take it out of the suitcase and giggle as it flops around in your hand, seeming to have a life of its own. You hear the shower turn off and realise that Sam is almost finished. You grab a copy of Cosmo and another glossy magazine from the suitcase and frantically look around holding the magazines in one hand and the monster dildo in the other. You snatch up a cotton bag emblazoned with the hotel branding and the dildo, almost double into the bottom of the bag with a big bottle of lube that Gwen provided and shove the magazines on top. Lastly you throw in a bottle of water that was sitting on the nightstand next to the bed.

The next moment Sam emerges wearing some board shorts and looking sexy and good enough to fuck. You breathe a sigh of relief that you have avoided him seeing the massive two headed monster. His eyes seem to undress you and you stroke your breasts and ease up your skirt to show him the thin piece of red fabric covering your pussy. You both head out the door and head down to the swimming pool.

As soon as the lift door is shut Sam orders “right I want to see if you can wrap those beautiful lips around my cock and swallow the whole thing before we get to the ground floor”. You immediately obey. You throw the cotton hotel bag gentky rmto the floor and drop to your knees in front of Sam as he released his hugely erect dick. You shudder and look up at him with your wide open green eyes. Sam gasps as you lick your lips to moisten them before you place your two two small hands around the base of his cock. You stroke the base as you place your ruby red glistening mouth around the head. You suck hard and fondle his balls, rolling them in your hand. You moisten your mouth and his shaft as you take a little more into your mouth bobbing your head back and forward in little motions. You feel Sams hands grasp your ponytail and gently guide you. Your nipples are pressing hard against your bikini top as you feel your pussy moisten and the lips cry out to be stroked. Sams cock bumps against the roof of your mouth as you shift the angle of your neck feeling his cock fill your mouth as it slips further into your mouth with each bobbing movement. Sam is gasping and muttering. You hear him say “take it Jane. Take it all. Swallow my cock”. This excites you further and you double your effort. His cock hits the back of your throat and you cough and want to gag but his grip on your ponytail doesn’t loosen and you are to continue. You feel your pussy crying out for attention but also feel the pain in your jaw and that the massive thick cock is going to suffocate you. You try to pull away but Sams solid grip urges you on. You lift your head slightly and feel the next thrust of his hips change the angle of his cock. You try to relax against the pain as your mouth is stretched so far open. You lift your face up to gaze up to the ceiling of the lift. Sam looks down at your wide eyes that are showing the pain and the beginnings of fear. You see his free hand reach out and press the button to stop the lift and you curse him. You feel like you are drowning in spit as his shaft gets so coated that you feel it flooding down onto your top to dribble down between your breasts. You carry on and finally his cock slips down further. You see the distance to his groin shorten each time your head comes forward until your nose is being tickled with his coarse thick pubes! You have done it you think with amazement as Sam thrusts harder into you gripping your ponytail now with both hands. Finally you gag and feeling like your jaw is going to break. You grip his cock with both hands and pull it out coughing, saliva pouring out of your mouth. You frantically wank his cock while Sam holds your head in place. He takes over the wanking freeing your hands to wander over your body as his motion gets faster and faster. He growls “here it comes. Swallow it Jane. Swallow my spunk”. You open your mouth holding out your tongue to receive his cum. You look up at the massive head of his cock just in front of your face. Sam is grunting and you see his enormous cock glistening with pre-cum as you get ready for the inevitable mess. Then his cock erupts and once again you are showered in thick ropes of spunk as they shoot into your eyes, up your nose and into your hair. You catch three or four huge gobs on your tongue and you swallow greedily before wiping more off your face with your fingers and sucking them clean. “You fucking bastard” you say glaring up at him from your knees “Look at me. When are you going to stop covering me in your fucking thick jizz”. He laughs and helps you to your feet before handing you a towel and pressing the button to continue the lifts descent. “It’s not funny” you pout grumpily. “You almost broke my jaw. You owe me big time buddy”. You move away from him, your arms folded under your breasts, your green eyes narrowed. That was not fun and you feel used as your saliva soaks into your cotton top and dries on your breasts. Your freshly washed hair feels sticky and once more you stink of sperm.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)