More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Dinah Drake (Arrow)

"You said maybe we don't get second chances."

"Well, maybe I was wrong. Maybe you're my second chance."

—Dinah and Oliver

Lieutenant Dinah Drake, formerly known undercover as Tina Boland, is a meta-human vigilante, a former police lieutenant of the Star City Police Department and a former police detective of the Central City Police Department. She was eventually recruited into the ranks of Team Arrow by Oliver Queen, who was searching for a successor to the Black Canary mantle. After discovering that Oliver, John Diggle and Felicity Smoak respectively had violated her privacy, she left the team, along with Rene Ramirez and Curtis Holt to formed their own team known as New Team Arrow, until she rejoined Team Arrow to help Oliver battle Diaz along with Rene and Curtis.

Dinah is also the girlfriend of the late Vincent Sobel.

Personality:

Before being subjected to inhumane and witnessing Vincent Sobel's , Dinah was presumably a happy and carefree individual who cared deeply for the ones she loved. She even went far to legally change her name to keep her family safe as she went undercover in Sean Sonus's gang. Dinah never revealed to anyone she was a meta-human following the particle accelerator's explosion and cut all ties with her former life the day following Vince's funeral.

Powers and abilities :

Powers :

  1. Meta-human physiology: After Dinah was struck by the energy of the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explosion, her DNA and cells were altered to augment her vocal cords.
  2. Superhuman sonic scream: Dinah is able to emit a high frequency scream, that comes from her voice with the highest known frequency her scream can reach being 183 decibels. Dinah's scream is powerful enough to produce enough to launch a full-grown human and other heavy objects back several feet, kill a human being by causing internal hemorrhaging and easily turn over a moving armored truck or stop a moving train. Dinah has also shown she can emit a scream powerful enough to stop a moving train. Dinah is also immune to her own powers. Despite the destructive capabilities of Dinah's sonic scream; it is ultimately inferior to Laurel Lance's, as the the latter's sonic scream can reach up to 250 decibels.

Abilities :

  1. Peak of human physical condition: As a trained policewoman and vigilante, Dinah is in top physical condition, with her strength being enough to swiftly incapacitate, hurl through the air and well as beat up much larger foes relatively with ease. Dinah's reflexes are fast enough for her to react quickly and easily dodge the sonic cries of Laurel Lance. She is shown to be very nimble, performing noticeable free-running/parkour off a building to escape her assailants. Dinah's durability and resilience are also very remarkable since she was able to leave unharmed after an explosion and several pieces of debris fell on her. Her conditioning also lets her recover from most injuries very quickly, though not superhumanly. However it could be possible that her uniform may have materials that allow her survival to be possible.
  2. Acrobatics/Free-running: Since becoming a vigilante, Dinah has developed free-running skills and could drop from a height of several feet without injuring herself.
  3. Honed senses: Dinah has sharp hearing and sight, as well as keen skills of perception. She is able to pick up an incoming danger and react extremely quickly.
  4. Keen intellect/Expert detective: Dinah is a very sharp-witted individual. During her undercover work within Sean's gang, she proved to have excellent subterfuge, having spent three years without being caught. She is also a very skilled tracker, having formulated a network to figure out where Sean was hiding.
  5. Expert combatant/Martial artist: As a former field police detective and vigilante, Dinah is a highly proficient fighter, as noted by various sightings of her. In one such sighting, she was shown capable of dispatching three much larger men with ease and stay in combat with China White. After taking the mantle of Black Canary, Dinah can now easily defeat many criminals both armed and unarmed and effectively hit Vigilante. Despite being a highly skilled combatant in her own right, Dinah's unarmed combat skills are ultimately inferior to Laurel Lance's, the latter who has bested her on several occasions, relatively easily. After the of Vincent Sobel, Dinah's rage had increased her abilities enough that she can fight on par with and pressure Laurel twice; but still not enough to actually best her.
  6. Expert marksman: Having been a high-ranking police officer in two cities separately, Dinah is trained in the usage of at least standard firearms. During the shoot out with Sean Sonus' men, she was able to effectively fire even while dodging incoming shots.
  7. Expert stick fighter: Dinah's first undercover assignment was with the street gang, called the Pilgrims, where she used bo-staff fighting. Dinah used a bo-staff while sparring with John Diggle, who praised her skills. Since joining Team Arrow, it has become her signature tactic in battle. Now using her stick she has been able to defeat many armed and unarmed criminals with relativa ease.
  8. Indomitable will/High pain tolerance: Despite her personal demons, Dinah is a very resilient woman. Despite weeks of constant from Sean's men, she remained defiant throughout. She is also very driven, having spent three years alone hunting down her boyfriend's killer. She also felt no pain and was able to recover quickly after several large debris fell on her. However, despite this, Dinah's tolerance for pain is not as high as Laurel Lance's; after the two meta-humans try to blast each other with their own sonic screams, only for these said sonic screams to cancel each other out, sending the two flying several feet away from each other, well Laurel was able to quickly recover, Dinah was barely able to move, it had not been for the intervention of Quentin Lance, she would have been killed by the former.

Weaknesses

  1. Power-dampening tech: Like most meta-humans, Dinah's powers can be neutralized by using power-dampening tech.
  2. Sonic dampener: Just like Laurel Lance and Sean Sonus, Dinah was affected by Curtis Holt's sonic dampener, causing her to temporarily lose her powers.
  3. Vocal cords: Presumably like Laurel, if someone is able to grip Dinah's throat tight enough she is unable to use the scream to defend herself.

Equipment

  1. Black Canary suit: Dinah wears a protective black leather suit as Black Canary, to hide her identity from her enemies, when she goes out fighting crime. She was presented by Felicity with a mask to wear in the field to better protect her identity. She later got a new mask after the of Adrian Chase.
  2. Bo-staff: Dinah carries a bo-staff and she first was seen using it while training with John Diggle.
  3. Sonic amplifier: A device created by Curtis Holt that boosts her scream, allows her to more easily focus her Canary Cry and bypass the effects of a sonic dampener. It also allows Dinah's sonic scream to match Laurel's; who has a far more powerful sonic scream that can reach up to 250 decibels.

Former equipment

  1. Leather jacket: Before joining Team Arrow, on missions, Dinah wore a leather jacket for her gear.
  2. Gloves: Before being recruited by Oliver, Dinah wore gloves suitable for her in fist-fighting.

Where is Dinah when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)