More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonymous51 Anonymous51

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

Dick-Master Ring

"Who invited you?" Melissa asked, the disgust very clear in her voice. Standing outside of the ΓΡΛ (Gamma Rho Lambda) sorority house were four individuals - Amy, a thin and average-looking nerdy girl with glasses; Sam, a slacker-type guy who spent more time skateboarding and playing video games than actually studying for class; Trent, a chubby guy who spent as much time eating as he did studying for school and attending extracurricular activities, like chess club and the debate team; and Lisa, a somewhat shy emo/goth girl. All-in-all, they weren't the types that members of the ΓΡΛ sorority would invite to one of their parties.

"Uh, we, uh," Lisa stuttered.

"Oh, they're with me," Kaylee said, joining Melissa at the door. Kaylee and Melissa didn't get along all that well, but they were both part of the same sorority, so ultimately, they had to put up with each other ... and their "bad" taste in friends.

"Should've known," Melissa said, rolling her eyes, before walking away. "Just keep them away from me, okay?"

"What a bitch," Amy said.

"Yeah, well. That's Melissa for you," Kaylee said. "Come on in, guys. Let me show you around."

Kaylee's four friends came in, then followed her through a crowded front room ... mostly filled with girls from ΓΡΛ and boys from the fraternity ΒΟΨ (Beta Omicron Psi). ΓΡΛ only invited the best. The exception being Kaylee's friends, of course.

"Where are we going?" asked Trent, trying his best to squeeze past a couple of guys sweet-talking a few girls.

"You'll see," Kaylee said, then continued to lead them upstairs to the second floor, which was much less crowded, then into one of the bedrooms. "This is my room. Make yourselves at home."

Amy and Trent sat on the bed, while Sam and Lisa just leaned against the wall, crossing their arms.

Kaylee went to her study desk and opened one of the drawers. She then pulled a small box out and set it on the desk. Then she opened it and removed something that glinted in the light.

"What's that?" Amy asked.

"It's a ring. A very special ring. Or at least that's what that old woman told me," Kaylee said.

"What makes it special?" Trent asked, looking closer at the piece of jewelry. It appeared to be gold, or something like gold. Oddly, it had a small engraving of a male sex symbol (a circle with an arrow pointing at a 45 degree angle). It was a weird thing to see on a ring.

"It's supposed to be mystical, or something," Kaylee said. "The old woman said something about how it's supposed to make the wearer dominant."

"Dominant?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. But she didn't really elaborate what that means. I thought I'd try it out, but I wasn't sure I wanted to do it alone, you know? I mean, what if this thing is mystical just like that old lady said. If something went wrong ... so that's why I invited you over. You four are my closest friends. I wanted someone I trusted nearby, just in case."

"Are you sure you want to try it for yourself?" Trent asked. "Maybe one of us should use it first."

"You mean you want to be the guinea pig instead of me?" Kaylee asked.

"Well, not when you put it that way."

"I wouldn't mind seeing what it would be like to be dominant," Lisa said.

"Okay, well, maybe we could draw straws or something to choose which one of us gets to try it," Kaylee said. She looked into one of the desk drawers, then pulled out a die, probably from some misplaced board game. "This outta do it. There's five of us and six sides to the die. That should work."

"What are you dorks up to in here?" asked Brad suddenly. He was a womanizing jock and member of the ΒΟΨ frat. Truth be told, though, a lot of the members of that fraternity were like that.

"Just testing something out. I'm sure you're probably not interested," Amy said.

"You're probably right. But I'm here, so tell me."

"Kaylee got a ring that apparently has mystical powers. The wearer is supposed to become dominant," Trent explained.

"And you losers want to try it to ... what? Become the big man on campus or something? No ring is gonna give you dorks something like that," Brad said.

"Maybe he should get the sixth side of the die," Amy said. "I'm not sure what kind of an effect it would have on him, though."

"Fine," Kaylee said, then rolled the die. Kaylee picked a "1", Amy picked a "2", Sam picked a "3", Trent picked a "4", Lisa picked a "5", and Brad's number was a "6".

Little did they know, the ring was the Dick-Master Ring, and it didn't just make the wearer dominant. Once worn, the ring would make people slaves to the wearer's cock. Women would become loyal cock-whores, and men would become submissive, sissified sluts. And if the wearer didn't have a dick? Well, they would soon.

Who gets to try the ring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)