More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cross C Cross C

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

Dick-Master Ring - Code Geass

Milly Ashford lay back amongst her pillows, chin cupped in hand as she studied the very well hung penis lying thickly across the thin material of her night gown.

Well, wasn’t this an interesting development?!

Gingerly she took the girthy shaft into her hand, gasping lightly at the unprecedented sensation that it invoked - her buttocks tensing and her hips rising slightly in response. With her other hand she reached down to relieve an odd tension and she found a sizeable set of balls squeezed tightly by the remains of her panties. She slipped the silk to the side and sighed with relief as she felt her new scrotum expand to lay on the bed and fill the space between her thighs.

Her fingertips grasped the slightly loose skin of the cock and dragged it upwards. She bit her lip. That felt really good…

She raised her other hand and inspected the ring she’d found on her nightstand. A magic ring that made you grow a penis?! Ridiculous and impossible except- there was no mistaking the very real penis jutting out from her groin. Dream? Hallucination? Maybe…

Milly reached over and tapped her intercom, “Oh Keiko…”

Milly’s very cute and actually really quite sexy personal maid leaned over the bed to get a closer look. The Eleven had a rather uncharacteristically naughty expression on her face as she said, “It certainly does look real, mistress. Real and really big…” She giggled.

The blonde Britannian smirked as a rather characteristic idea popped into her head, “Hmmm… I think, perhaps, a closer inspection is in order. Don’t you?”

Keiko smiled and without further prompting crawled on to the bed and started lewdly slurping upon the end of Milly’s cock.


Lelouch felt a bit odd as he slouched in his seat at the table. The rest of the student council were there and Milly was holding forth like usual. Though she was rather a bit more rambunctious than usual. That probably had to do with just how receptive the entire group was being towards her normal antics. Everyone was giggling and laughing and playing right along with no real whatsoever.

He was roused from his thoughts as the beautiful blonde President slapped the table, “Lulu! What are you doing being all broody over there? Are you playing hard to get? I just know you want to be tickled too, dontcha?!” She winked at him.

Lelouch felt his dick twitch slightly with arousal and if that wasn’t odd enough, he realized he actually did sort of want to be tickled by Milly. Not that he was going to admit that! “I’m afraid I’m not actually ticklish, madame President. A lass…” he added dryly.

The blonde took that as a challenge, placing her palms on the table and leaning forward, “Oh yea? That’s what Suzaku and Kallen said but these magic fingers got them laughing so hard they both peed a little!” Both teenagers’ faces were red as they continued to stare a bit bashfully at Milly who now crooked her finger at Lelouch, “Now come wiggle that cute butt over here and we’ll just see about that, Mr. Vice-President!”

Lelouch gave a theatrical sigh and got up to walk around the table.

Rivalz rolled his eyes as he passed his chair, “Oh jeez, Lelouch! Don’t encourage her! Do really have to swing your hips like that? It’s disturbing…”

Lelouch had no idea what his friend was talking about so he ignored him as he stood flat footed next to Milly. She turned and propped her elbow on the back of her chair, the position accentuated her bust and Lelouch help but admire the view. She gave him a rather mischievous appraising look before she tentatively extended a finger towards his crotch. Lelouch knew he should step away but he was suddenly very intensely aroused and at the same time feeling rather subdued and passive.

Shirley came to his rescue, “Milly! What-”

The blonde turned her head and somehow silenced the other girl with just a glance, “You know how this works, dear. With these so called ‘not ticklish’ ones. That just means the usual places don’t work and we’ve got to be a bit more… bold.” As Milly shot a knowing look at each of them, Kallen unconsciously cradled the undersides of her boobs and Suzaku squirmed in his chair.

Lelouch was beside himself with anticipation as Milly’s finger krept ever so slowly closer, his increasing arousal making his pants bulge out to meet it. For some reason he focused past her hand and noticed a very strange lump distorting her uniform’s skirt across her thighs. He was torn away from that thought as he felt Milly make contact, pushing against his aching hard shaft and sliding down to prod his scrotum through his pants.

Suddenly, he was cumming without warning. He barely bit back a squeal as his hips writhed and he curled around her arm as the full pleasure hit. The President was laughing and now her whole hand was clutching his package and was jerking it furiously as best she could through his uniform. He bent over the table and tried to make it look like he was laughing and not grunting and moaning through his orgasm.

He was gasping as his climax finally wore down and Milly retrieved her hand declaring, “See? Everybody’s ticklish!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)