More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by AllTheseRoadworks AllTheseRoadworks

What's next?

Diana Tells The Truth, Part 6

Diana Tells The Truth, Part 6
Story by All These Roadworks (2022).

Author's Note: If you enjoy this story, you can support my writing through the purchase of an e-book or membership at AllTheseRoadworks.com! (Click here to view the store.)

===

Diana Prince - whose public identity as “Wonder Woman” seemed to her to be more and more of a cruel joke - knelt in the small room that Lex Luthor kept her in when he didn’t have a use for her. There was no furniture except for a small dog-bed in the corner with the word “BITCH’ emblazoned on the side. It was where Diana slept now. A metal dog bowl next to it held the remains of her last meal, that she had eaten on all fours like an animal while Lex watched and laughed. The only decoration was an “inspirational poster” that Lex had threatened to have hung throughout LexCorp offices - it showed a photo of Diana, nude, with Lex’s cum on her face, and the text “THE PERFECT WOMAN”. Diana doubted that Lex had followed through with her threat, but nevertheless it served as a source of humiliation - and, confusingly, lust - whenever she looked at it.

She was nude, except for the harness of golden lasso bound around her body, which compelled both her unflinching honesty, and her obedience to Lex Luthor as her owner and master. She was lucky, she supposed, that she still had her freedom of movement. Lex didn’t keep her chained up or restrained - but they both knew it would have been nothing but decoration anyway. She was strong enough to break any mortal restraint. Her real shackles were the magic of her own lasso, which Lex now controlled - and the potent mixture of her own lust, shame and guilt, that kept her coming back for another taste of Lex’s villainous cock, and which led her to seduce and her female friends in the hero community at Lex’s bidding.

She found it hard to think straight. In the past, she had risked her life to defeat monsters that had done far less evil than she had accomplished in the last few months. Was she herself evil now? Lex had made her - had her - and she felt that were Lex no longer in her life, and her lasso back in her own control, she would reject the path of and enslavement she was now embarked upon.

But he had only been able to enslave her because she had let him. Because her cunt had wettened at the delicious, forbidden thought of being - and of helping him other women. Her people, the Amazons of Themyscira, suffered from a long-held cultural trauma, from a time when they had been the abused sex-slaves of the demigod Hercules, and that powerful taboo around and male domination had crystallised in Diana as a powerful kink, which Lex Luthor had finally unlocked.

So now she turned to the only source of aid she could think of - her gods. She knelt, and she closed her eyes, and she tried to tune out her humiliating, degraded world, and she prayed.

Time passed. Diana felt herself grow calm. And then, suddenly, she knew she was not alone.

“Rise, my daughter,” said a powerful male voice.

Diana opened her eyes in surprise. She had been praying to Athena, Goddess of Wisdom, whose counsel as a woman and a mentor she valued greatly.

But standing before her was not Athena - but Zeus, Father of the Gods. He appeared as a man who might be mistaken as Greek - although truly it was the Greeks who looked like Zeus, rather than vice versa. He was tall, muscular, with long black oiled hair and a similarly long and oiled beard. He appeared to be in his late middle-ages - although truly he was ageless and immortal.

And, like Diana, he was nude.

Diana blushed. The god’s cock hung mere inches from her kneeling form - and it truly was the Father of All Cocks.

Diana knew of Zeus’ reputation with women. He had fucked an endless number of mortals - sometimes seducing them, sometimes just them - to the eternal anger of his wife Hera. He had birthed countless demigods with his activities. But he had never previously appeared to Diana in his “full glory” before.

She stared at Zeus’ cock, and tried to pretend her pussy wasn’t starting to soak the length of lasso that ran between her cunt lips with its juices.

“Great Zeus,” said Diana humbly. “You honour me with your presence. But I had expected Athena.”

“I take my right as Father of the Gods to appear in her place,” said Zeus. His voice rumbled like thunder - but at the same time, it was not overly loud, and Diana knew that no one within the LexCorp offices could hear it but her. “Your recent activity is of interest to all Olympus, Diana.”

Diana blushed. She knew few women could claim such shame - to have their whorish behaviour intimately scrutinised by the gods themselves.

“I have been enslaved by an evil man, Father,” Diana said.

“Have you?” asked Zeus. “I wonder. Tell me of this enslavement.”

Diana slowly began to relate the tale of her and enslavement. She spoke of how Lex had used her as his sex toy; had tortured and bound her. She told Zeus how she had been sent to and enslave first the Black Canary; then the Huntress; Zatanna; Starfire; and Power Girl.

“Then we moved onto other women,” Diana continued. “Last week we went after Supergirl. Even with Power Girl we might have had trouble defeating her - but Zatanna used her magic, and she was ours. Lex had a special plan for her. He made Zatanna make Supergirl think that she loves Lex, and that she’s for his cock. She spends all day cockteasing him, but he denies her, and fucks other women in front of her while she cries. Yesterday he told her that he won’t so much as touch her until she seduces her cousin Kal-El into her on camera - and she’s going to do it, I’m sure of it.”

“We went to the seas and captured Mera,” she went on. “Violating her made me cum so hard - something about her red hair just drove me wild. But once Lex used Zatanna to capture her mind, the possibilities were endless. She can control water so that it does amazing things. He had her demonstrate in the LexCorp swimming pool, while I swam nude with the Black Canary. It was like the water was licking my clitoris and nipples, squeezing my tits, and all of my holes all at the same time. It was overwhelming. Afterwards, he took her to a public beach and made her demonstrate on the women swimming there. Nearly thirty women at once - the water ripped off their swimming costumes and them all to orgasm, and none of them had any idea what was happening or why. Lex has a plan to extend her magic to the entire earth and make it permanent - he is amused by the idea of any woman anywhere being whenever she immerses herself in water.”

“And then just yesterday we took the Batwoman,” Diana went on. “We caught her in Gotham City by night, and myself, Black Canary, Huntress and Zatanna took turns fucking her. Then we discovered that she was a lesbian - and so Lex has been her non-stop since we brought her back to him. The knowledge of how much she hates it drives him wild. He was talking about having Zatanna give her an irresistible urge to fuck men - but without changing her sexuality, or making her enjoy it in any way.”

Diana was almost in tears now, after the recitation of all the she had inflicted - and at the same time, she was dripping wet. She was aware that there was a puddle between her kneeling thighs, from her cunt juices drooling around the crotch rope and dripping to the floor.

She looked up - and saw that Zeus’ cock was now fully erect. The tale of her degradation had aroused the Father of the Gods. His phallus was hypnotic. It was hard to look away.

“A strange and unfortunate tale,” Zeus mused. “So tell me - what do you want from me, daughter?”

“I want guidance, Father,” begged Diana. “I feel so dirty and degraded. I have no real freedom and don’t know how to help myself. I want to stop feeling so disgusting.”

She paused, and swallowed.

“Lex’s end-goal is to conquer Themyscira, Father,” she whispered. “He will enslave my mother and all my people, and make them a nation of -slaves forever. He will use me to do it - and I will let him.”

Zeus chuckled - the low roll of thunder.

“Daughter,” he said, “you have stumbled into the middle of a centuries old debate among the gods of Olympus - one that you may now help resolve.”

“How so, Father?” asked Diana.

“When I created women - for it was me, whatever other gods may tell you - I created them as nothing but a kind of animal, to please men with their beauty, to receive man’s seed, and to bear new men in their wombs,” said Zeus.

“But my infernal wife, Hera, sought to frustrate me, and so she gave women free will, and choice, and, on occasion, the strength to resist men completely,” he continued. “She did this just to displease me. Although to some extent, the joke was on her - it turns out that a struggling woman is twice as pleasing to fuck as the docile ones I first created.”

“The dispute between Hera and I then spread to our children. My son Ares, God of War, felt that it would be pleasing to his cock to combine sex and war, and so he created your people, the Amazons, with the idea that they would charge nude into battle, to either succeed in victory, or be entertainingly in defeat.”

“But my cursed daughter Athena interfered - and don’t let anyone tell you that bitch is a virgin, no matter what the myths say.” Zeus spat. “She gave the Amazons clothing, and dignity, and the ability to exist without men. To which Ares responded by sending Hercules to enslave and them, to which Athena responded by freeing them and leading them to Themyscira.”

Zeus waved his hands, casually indicating an endless cycle repeating itself. The motion made his cock bob back and forth, and Diana’s eyes followed the tip of it instinctively, like a dog intent on a morsel of food.

“So we come to the great debate: what is the nature of women?” said Zeus. “And to that end, my wife, Ares and Athena have each made you a gift, to help you find your way out of your current predicament. You may choose one gift, and one only, and your choice will settle our debate.”

He waved his hand, and a semi-translucent altar appeared to his side, with three shining items half-visible atop it.

“My son Ares,” said Zeus, “feels that the role of women is to fight and fuck for the entertainment of the gods. He offers the Banner of War. If you choose it, it will be delivered to your people on Themyscira. When you go to enslave them, they will be ready, and able to fight and defeat you, and all the forces of Lex Luthor. The battle will be epic and bloody, and accepting the boon of Ares means that any woman on either side who is defeated, yet lives, will be cursed to a destiny of and . But Themsycira will be saved, and the majority of your people will live free, to fight and fuck for our amusement in the future.”

Diana looked at the half-visible shape of Ares’ banner. She pictured naked Amazons rolling in vicious catfights with Power Girl, or Starfire, simultaneously trying to kill each other and fuck each other. She moaned, and her cunt muscles clenched lustfully.

“My wife Hera,” said Zeus, “feels that the role of women is to put men in check, and frustrate them in their schemes. And so she has offered the Knife of Vengeance.” His face scrunched up in distaste. “A wretched thing. I don’t recommend it. It is a blade destined to cut three times, and three times only. The first will slice away your lasso, destroying it forever and ending Lex’s hold on you. The second will sever the man’s cock, as for daring to enslave you. And the third will carve the word “SLUT” into your arm, a scar that will remain forever to remind you that you chose to offer the man your cunt.”

Diana could see the knife shimmering on the altar.

“And my bitch daughter Athena,” said Zeus, “feels that women are creatures of infinite potential that must choose their own destiny. She offers you a new lasso, identical to your old one, and when you take it, the power of the one binding you will fade, and it will crumble to dust. With it you may purge Lex’s mind control from your friends, and undo the harm you have caused, healing their bodies and their minds. And what you do from there is your own choice.”

Diana could almost cry. She could put right everything she had done. She could defeat Lex, and fix it. She felt such a sudden surge of love for Athena that she wished the beautiful goddess were right there, so that she could kiss her.

But disturbingly, the fantasy of kissing Athena was followed by another - of pushing Athena down, of ripping off her toga, of Diana positioning her cunt over the goddess’ mouth and forcing the bitch to lick…

She shivered, and moaned. More than anything, she wanted to masturbate, but she was forbidden to by Lex. He liked her horny and unsatisfied.

Zeus looked down at Diana.

Diana looked up - at his cock.

“And what of you, Father?” she said, in a shaking voice. “What do you offer?”

“Well, daughter,” he said, “I believe that women are animals, designed to provide entertainment to men, with no higher brain function than the wetness in their whorish cunts. I offer you my cock, and if you take it into your mouth and suck, I offer you no path out of your dilemma whatsoever - but you *will* have the privilege of swallowing the cum of a god, and in my eternal generosity I will make it so that every orgasm you have from your fellow Amazons will be on a truly *divine* scale, powerful enough to completely erase any doubts you may have about your choice to turn your entire nation into a -brothel for evil men who will treat you as the worthless animals you are.”

Diana moaned in horror - and lust. She looked at the three items on the table - the banner, the knife, the lasso - each of which could, one way or another, prevent some or all of the evil that Lex was forcing her to do. Her freedom was in front of her.

But her eyes kept straying back to Zeus’ cock. It was so large… and thick… and she could almost taste his godly pre-cum on her tongue. Being had made her cum - but being by a god - a god she called “Father”....

She made an incoherent noise.

“Yes, that’s right,” said Zeus. “Honestly, giving you women language was a mistake right from the start. It’s hard to see what you’ve ever had cause to say that was remotely interesting.” He smiled benevolently. “What is your choice, daughter?”

There was only one choice she could make. She leaned forward, crawling now. Zeus saw, and his smile widened.

She opened her mouth, and took the tip of Zeus’ cock between her lips.

It tasted divine, in every sense. It tasted like destiny, and acceptance, and betrayal, and lust, and enslavement, and satisfaction.

She sucked, and she was making a deep, animalistic noise in her throat, part pathetic whine, part bovine mooing. Her cunt was dripping so much she felt almost as though she were pissing. Her tits were swollen, demanding, and she began to squeeze them, painfully, trying to hurt herself, knowing she deserved pain for what she was doing, but the pain only made her hotter.

“Thus it is written,” said Zeus, as though speaking to someone different. “The perfect woman was given the perfect choice for all women, and she chose service to cock. Thus is the fate of women written.”

There was a sound like the distant tolling of a bell - ominous, apocalyptic and final.

“Diana,” said Zeus quietly, “if - and only if - you know totally and irrevocably that this was your choice, and that because of the choice you made all women, everywhere, deserve an endless destiny of , , and enslavement to male cock…. I give you permission to orgasm.”

Diana looked up into her father’s cruel, amused eyes, her mouth stuffed with his huge, engorged cock.

And, not looking away, she orgasmed.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)