More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Diana Meade (The Secret Circle)

I just think that we're stronger together than if we are apart; power or no power.

— Diana to Cassie.

Diana Meade (born April 18, 1995) is the daughter of the late John Blackwell, and the late Elizabeth, the best friend and the paternal younger half-sister of Cassie Blake, and the paternal older half-sister of Four unknown half-siblings, the best friend/ex-girlfriend of Adam Conant, the best friend of Melissa Glaser, the girlfriend of Grant and the co-leader of the Chance Harbor Circle. Diana's mother married Charles Meade, however, she is the result of an affair between her mother and John Blackwell. Therefore, Charles Meade is her adoptive father, and the only paternal figure she's ever had.

Diana is a member of the Meade Family and the Blackwell Family.

Personality :

Likely the kindest person in the circle, Diana is extremely caring, loyal, protective and has a strong sense of what's morally right and just. She often thinks of others more than herself, making her selfish and reckless Faye's foil, and helps to ground the other members of the circle. She heads the circle with intelligence, feet planted firmly on the ground and a strong lead, watching out for what's best for everyone.

Upon finding out that she and Cassie are half-sisters, she becomes confused about magic for a short time. She really loves Cassie, but she isn't sure how she feels about finding out that Cassie is her sister and that John Blackwell is her biological father. It is partly because of this, and the fact that she does not totally trust Blackwell, that she refuses to use Dark Magic, believing there are more peaceful ways to do things.

Physical Appearance :

Diana is a beautiful girl, as illustrated in her picture. She has long, beautiful chocolate brown hair, with eyes of the same color. She's tall, standing at 5'8, has long legs and is very slender. She is slightly tanned and has rosy cheeks.

Powers and Abilities :

Diana was the first in the circle to discover her powers and find her Book of Shadows. She was the one who started the circle in the Wiccan way of life. She also has dark magic as her father is John Blackwell. She and Cassie share this ability. However, unlike Cassie, she couldn't use her dark magic even after learning she had it because she needed a near- experience for it to be activated to save her. That happened when Cassie tried to kill her so they could free themselves from the barrier of the colocasia powder. Afterward, she stated that she does not want to use her dark powers because she "hates the way it makes her feel".

She also has a strong leadership ability. Even though Cassie is, technically supposed to be the leader, Diana is the leader of the circle. It is possible that Diana is the second most powerful witch in her circle, due to her Blackwell Bloodline.

  1. Channeling The act of drawing or summoning other forms of energy, by focusing on the magic of another witch.
  2. Conjuration: The act of calling, commanding, or summoning an element, object, person, or spirit already in existence.
  3. Elemental Control: The act of controlling or manipulating the elements of air, earth, fire, water, and weather. though not proven false or accurate, witches are believed to possess a unique affinity to particular elements which grants them greater mastery and control when performing.
  4. Spell Casting: The act of changing and controlling events by magical influence. Spells are the most common method exerted by witches to focus their magic. Spells can range from simple commands to a series of words.
  5. Telekinesis: The act of controlling and manipulating the movements of objects and persons.
  6. Potion Brewing: The act of brewing and concocting magical elixirs and potions that contain mystical properties.
  7. Dark Magic: Due to John Blackwell being her biological father, she has innate dark magic that was activated in Family by Cassie Blake, she combined her power with Cassie's and the Crystal Skull to kill John, after that she was to tap into her dark powers again.

Notes and Trivia

  1. Faye stated Diana is the leader of the Circle since she found her book of shadows before any of them did and got them into the Wicca way of life. However, Jane Blake told Cassie in Wake she was supposed to be the leader of their Circle. Moreover, the first one to discover his family book of shadows was Jake Armstrong, but it was unknown by every member of the Circle including Nick.
  2. Diana as the leader is the most reserved and calculating member of the Circle, as her element is Earth since that's most grounded element and Diana's the most level-headed out of the Circle.
  3. Diana in the book series resemblances Cassie in the TV series, whereas Cassie from the books looks like Diana in the TV series. Ironically, in the TV series, she and Cassie are half-sisters.
  4. We have never seen Diana do magic by herself, and by the time she used any magic, the Circle had already been bound.
  5. Diana is Charles legal daughter since he's named the father on her birth certificate because its implied Elizabeth kept the affair from him before and after Diana's birth. Step-child only applies if you marry someone with children and adopted them. Charles didn't adopt Diana since his name on her birth certificate gave him parental rights from when she was born.
  6. In Crystal, Royce Armstrong has Diana's birth-date listed as April 18, 1995, on his conspiracy wall. This makes her less than a month younger than Cassie. Ironically, Britt Robertson's birthday is April 18.
  7. In the books, she and Faye were cousins who shared the same birthday whereas in the show Faye's older than Diana by two months. Moreover, they're not cousins.
  8. Ironically, both her and her half-sister, Cassie Black, lost their virginity to Adam Conant, who was each girl's ex-boyfriend.
  9. Her zodiac sign is Aries (Mar 22-Apr 20), which is the same as that of her half-sister's, Cassie. Aries symbol is the ram, its element is fire, and its ruling planet is Mars. Aries is most compatible with someone who is either Leo or Sagittarius.

How does Diana end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)