More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by neo_kenka neo_kenka

Which co-worker will you target?

Diana Hems, the Irish receptionist with thick assets.

You've known Diana since you came to work for G&H, and of all the harpies that have come and gone she was always the best-tempered and the most patient. She was a chubby little thing, down from being outright obese thanks to one miracle diet or another, but she still fills a DD-cup to burst with an ass and hips you'd barely get your arms around.

But more important than her beautiful features, assets or niceness, Diana was, and is, gullible as shit. It was hard to gauge if you were still having an effect on her with these "pheromones" as Devi called them; Diana was always nice to you, and that didn't change. But she didn't used to stare at you with that goofy smile. Or blush when you stared back. "I... I said good morning, Derek."

You nearly forget your manners. "Good morning, Di. Any of the attorneys in today?" You start your usual chit-chat... only today you lean in a bit more, rest an arm on the platform that hides her desk from visitors, talk directly at her. She seems enthralled, carrying the conversation a bit further than even Friday... was it working? Or did it just take you not walking past her like a shade of a human being? The only way to be sure was testing Devi's other theories about his fluids...

But how will you get her to "partake"?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)