More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by epona epona

Who are you?

Derren Smith: Granted a gift by the Goddess of Ownership

You are not sure where you are right now, you were pretty sure you were suppose to be in your room sleeping, but now you are in a sea of glowing white clouds. Ah, I'm dreaming a pleasant dream as I pass the night before I get up and go to my high school Birch Ridge High, you muse as you drift peacefully. I am Derren Smith a senior, age 18, who will be starting their final semester of High School tomorrow. I'm 6'0" with black hair and brown eyes, pretty average looking overall, not crazy popular but I have a group I hang out with that I can confidently say are my friends.

"Thou are... not quite correct." A soft, feminine, yet overwhelming voice speaks. "Thou art sleeping, but make no mistake, thou art not dreaming, welcome to mine realm mortal."

"Wa...?" was really the only response you could make at this time.

"Quite the well articulated introduction mortal" She, it, they(?) giggle. "Very well I shalt make thine introductions in a less awe inspiring way I suppose" Suddenly a goddess appears floating directly in front of you as you stop your aimless drifting. She is a radiant beauty, not a hint of imperfection on her softly smiling face which is framed by silk like silver hair, a modest but certainly not lacking bosom hang unnaturally over her equally unnatural hourglass waist all of which leads to a wide hip and ample bottom. Even without her saying so you know such beauty can only be achieved via the gods so you do well to listen to her.

"Greetings mortal, thou art in the presence of the Goddess Dominia, the goddess of ownership"

I takes you a second to process then you respond. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance my lady, My name is Derren Smith to what do I owe the pleasure of your summons" You bow for extra politeness, best not to piss of a god you figure.

"Hm hm, thou art a quick one art thou." Dominia smiles widely at you, clearly impressed by your formal introduction. " I shall hasten to get to mine reason for thou's summons, tell me mor... nay Derren, hast thou heard of the Roman Pantheon of gods?"

"But of course my lady, next to their Greek counter parts the Roman gods are some of the most well know mythological figures, though I now suspect they are far from Mythology."

"Thou art correct as you can see gods and goddesses exist, tell me did thou ever come across thine name?"

"Sorry my lady, no such name was ever mentioned amongst the gods of Olympus, their kids, nor their parents. Are you looking to get out of here and back to them?"

"Perhaps, once upon a time I wouldst wish to take on mine siblings for imprisoning me here. You see I was sealed by mine own flesh and blood due to my fearsome powers. My siblings, especially the king Jupiter, feared my ascension to rule all the world. At least during our time."

"Your time?"

"Yes, when a god is worshipped they live with great power, however we art not immortal either and we live in holy cycles. When a new god comes into the universe they can make the current gods obsolete and effectively kill us. I shouldest really be thankful to mine awful brother from sparing me that fate as this realm exists outside the universe I can't vanish. Now thou wished to know the reason for thine summons, to put it frankly, I'm bored." She crosses her arms and looks exceedingly annoyed by the fact that the only thing keeping her alive is also a realm that is also a vast void of nothing, you can see where boredom comes into the picture.

"Doth thou remember what I was imprisoned for?"

"Of course, you had a power to scare even Jupiter."

"Yes, and I wouldst like to bestow it upon thee. You see it is unprecedented for a mortal to have a power from a former god of your world and with mine own power as yours you shan't not be interfered with by the current gods."

"Fascinating" You muse "Two question my lady, what is this power you wish to bestow upon me and what's in it for you?"

"Fair enough questions to ask wise Derren. Hm hm, yes my fearsome power is the power to claim anything and everything as thine own. Simply write upon said object and they art thou's property. Thou can even own parts of something or even own abstract parts of thou's world if thou art clever enough, and based on our conversation so far I haven't a doubt you'll figure it out. Now my condition, allow mine self to see through you the changes you wrought on the world. Good or evil matters not just please make me entertained." She looks at you almost begging and really there is little downside you can see to this whole arrangement.

"Forgive me but could you explain a bit more about the ability, do I just write on something with any writing instrument? and if so how will my ownership stand? Won't it naturally get washed away?"

"Hm hm hm thou art clever, yes any instrument for thou to write upon someone or something will be valid. Thou must be careful though as people may fight back before you claim them or they property, tis not like time will freeze as thou intends to execute thine powers. Your concern is valid but fear not thou may write with whatever thou desires and thou can then will the words to take form in however thou desires."

"So if I write on someone with a pen I can make it be ink that never washes off/fades or I can make the ink change to a tattoo or a birthmark or something to that effect?"

"Thou art correct! Thou can also will away ownership or a transference of ownership, though if thou wishes to change the wording of thou words thou will have to rewrite with your instrument of choice. Thou can also change the location of your claim at will! Tis a very good deal indeed shall we seal this deal?"

"Absolutely, thank you my lady." You say as you extend your hand out to make the deal. However, Dominia surprises you by grabbing you hand and pulling you in for a long passionate kiss.

"The deal is done, do entertain me!"

A blinding light surrounds and engulfs the goddess then you as you slowly open you eyes to the sight of your room.

Authors Notes: Hello all thanks for reading! Wow didn't expect this chapter to run so long! I really wanted the fine details of the power system to be taken care of so we didn't have to go down the same list of discoveries that all these other branches have. Anyway first off I am not great with the old english pronouns so if you felt the need to comment how badly I messed up the goddesses dialog or how inconstant it was trust me I know. Anyway I want this path to be about Derren corrupting a bunch of people and really messing with one person in particular it will probably not be super light hearted but hopefully some people will like it. I don't know if I'll keep this up long term but I figured I'd give story telling a go.

All characters featured will be 18+. All characters in high school with Derren that he uses in a sexual scenario will be a senior like him and be 18 I just don't feel like writing that out for every high school student that may pop up in this story.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)