More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Definitely time to get out of here.

Great. Now he was hearing things. It was time to get out of here.

No, not yet... the voice pled. Touch me again. Travis looked around, confused. Was he going crazy? Was someone messing with him? Here, I'll prove it's me, the voice spoke again. Travis looked directly at the bra. There was no way...

His jaw dropped as the cups began jutting out. The red satin bra in front of him started moving on its own!

He watched mystified as the band arced out, pushing itself away from the others behind it. The shoulder straps deftly slid themselves out from under the plastic clips holding them in place. Now the bra was free of its display hanger, floating in mid-air and looking as if it were wrapped around the shapely torso of an invisible woman.

Come on--don't you wanna grab me now, big boy?

And Travis did want to, but whatever was happening here, he didn't have the courage to reach out to the magical brassiere, floating and bobbing in front of him like a satin feather. He gulped, staring at the bulging cups, the rounded straps and the inside of the empty band.

"Wh--what's..."

Shh...shut that cute little mouth now. You don't want her to think you're talking to yourself, do you?

Now he took a step back, bumping into a rack behind him.

Awww, don't be so boring, Travis. You're not scared of me, are you? The bra bounced closer to him, the full cups bobbing right in front of his face. Come on, honey...grab me. Squeeze me. Nothing was stopping you before...now I'm even asking you to!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)