More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

What is your follow-up Rule(s)?

Deep Desires and the Power of Influence

You throw away your now empty cup of coffee and think about what you should do next with your powerful rulebook. First, you decided to give yourself some security as to make sure you and only you have this power.

New Rule: James T. Andrews Jr. is the sole owner of the Rulebook. He is the only one who can use it unless he wishes it orders someone to do so to which they will comply. James may also pass the Rulebook onto a successor when the time comes.

Old Rule: Only the owner may be able to read the Rulebook, to others it will appear blank. The only exception to this is when the owner cammands someone to write in it where they will be able to see the writing temporarily and forget it after finishing the command.

Old Rule: The Rulebook is indestructible.

Old Rule: The owner of the Rolebook is immune to changes in reality affecting one's memory of the previous reality.

These rules should help with any situations that may arise to ruin anything you've worked for or prevent you from being manipulated or stuck in a mistake of a reality. Now it was time to find something interesting to work with, maybe you should give yourself some godly powers and avoid wasting space in the book. You've always wanted to see other people's secrets and you could play with them after knowing more about them. So you took your pencil and wrote a couple more rules.

New Rule: People tend to be more open to talking about their desires, fantasies, and sometimes fetishes when talking to the owner of the Rulebook, weaving them into everyday conversation.

New Rule: The owner of the Rulebook has the power of influence, the ability to suggest and influence people despite any inhibition they might have had previous to the suggestion.

This sounded like something fun to play with, only you have to test it out first. Should you meet someone new or go after a friend and see what you can make them do and tell you.

Who do you talk to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)