More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Javalar Javalar

You order the catalog.

Decisions

Dave and you study the "Happy Maid" catalog carefully. There are quite a number of options available. The texts read:

"Xiang - Asian Maid: This maid is an exotic beauty, but also very docile, very submissive and will always obey and respond immediatly. Being obedient and compliant is part of her DNA. If you choose this Happy Maid, be prepared for a life of dutiful submission!"

"Blanche - French Maid: Oh la la! This maid knows all about fashion and the right behaviour, and she speaks with an accent that will make you melt away. She certainly knows to use her tongue! If you choose this Happy Maid, be prepared for a life of frills!"

"Jana - Russian Maid: This maid surely knows how to cook and her curvy body is more than ample proof of that. She's a natural blonde, but don't be afraid: She will be smart enough to do what you ask her to. If you choose this Happy Maid, be prepared for a ditzy life!"

You frown slightly: "What do they mean with that phrase 'Be prepared for...'?", you ask your husband Dave.

He shrugs: "Probably advertisement language gone wrong. The grammar sounds a bit off. It's certainly supposed to stress the qualities of those Happy Maids once more."

You nod. "We should decide, Dave", you say.

Which Happy Maid do you order?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)