More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Shiningbookend Shiningbookend

All to themselves or company?

Debbie, the shy girl from across the hall

The day , by this point was in full swing. Most girls were either in class or at the very least out and about. With that in mind the trio expected to have the showers to themselves. In fact, they had already discussed their need to get at least a few things done with their day, and so had sworn to try not to break down into another lesbian three-way.

It turned out they were wrong about their solitude though. As they entered the showers they could hear the sound of water already running. It was Karen and Vick's neighbor from across the Hall.

Her name was Debbie, and she was a classic "shy girl." She seemed to always be blushing, dressed adorably drab, and almost all that ever came out of her mouth was "excuse me" and "sorry."

She stood naked in the water, her hair was short and red and her skin paler even than Vicky's. Her breasts were small little buttons, but poking out in front were some of the most beautiful nipples the girls had ever seen. Unlike Sam she didn't seem to shave as her red bush glistened under the steaming spray of the shower. She appeared totally relaxed and at ease, slowly running her hands up and down her wet body. That is until she noticed she was being watched.

Sam cleared her throat loudly and the mousy young redhead jumped in shock.

" Sorry... I'm sorry... I'm just finished... Didn't hear you... Sorry," Debbie mumbled as she quickly turned off the water and grabbed her towel. She rushed past the three girls with her head down.

"That was fucking adorable," Sam stated, "She's cuter than kittens! I want her."

"Might not be that easy Sam," Vicky said as she turned on the water. "She never talks to anybody. Just stays locked up in her room when she isn't in class."

"Did you see how she was acting before Sam startled her though?" Added Karen. "She's right across the hall. Maybe its having an effect?"

"Let's get cleaned up and then I'm going to go find out," Sam stated calmly. "Cuter than kittens." She added under her breath.

Has the idol effected Debbie yet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)