More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by enthusiast enthusiast

What's next?

Debbi In Japan !

Debbi's mind was already running ahead of herself and she was only half listening to what her boss Jeff was saying. This was going to be her greatest success yet ! The company had just signed a lucrative and prestigious co-production deal with a leading Japanese software development firm and Debbi had been selected to be seconded to the Japanese team in Tokyo to lead the initial integration process. As well as the boost to her career once she returned home in triumph, she had six weeks of exotic travel, different cultural insights and luxury hotel accommodation to look forward to.

"You sure you're OK with signing this ?" asked Jeff as he handed her a printed sheet of paper. Debbi blushed slightly, she had no idea what it was. "Um, sorry Jeff, I was miles away. Already thinking ahead !" Jeff explained. "This contract, stipulating that while you're there you are bound by their terms and conditions and disciplinary procedures."

"Oh sure, that's a given" said Debbi, cheerfully picking up her pen to sign. "Only some of their practices are a little, er, weird ?" continued Jeff awkwardly. "Whatever" laughed Debbi, signing. "It's not as if I'm going to fall foul of any disciplinary procedures is it!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)