More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by boobboob boobboob

What's next?

Day 3 - Sharing is caring

You open your wardrobe and begin looking through your stuff to find something that looks somewhat feminine, while still covering as much of your body as possible. There were a couple of XXL shirts you could use, they'd look like a robe on your petite, small body! Boxer shorts were also a timeless classic, fitting nearly any body shape while also being really comfy. Finally, you grab some sports pants that you used years ago. They had gotten a bit too small for your previous body, but now? Perfect match. Perfect luck! You toss everything onto your bed, strip out of your pajama, and approach the bedside. First things first, you put on the shorts and slide them up your shapely legs.

Next, you --- eeep! With a creak, the door into your room opens! And your father enters! "Hold on! I'm not fully dressed!" you explain with a high pitched voice, but he steps inside anyway!

"It's fine, don't worry about it." He was holding a large bottle of wine and two glasses as he approached. "I wanted to apologize," he continued as he sat down on the bed close to you and put the items down on the table. "Gwen told me everything."

Oh darn, she did? Crap! Wait! No! That was a good thing! "S-she did?"

"Yup, everything about you and what you went through." With that, he began pouring some wine into the glasses and handed one to you, and taking one for himself.

What a relief! You no longer needed to pretend being a chick! "Gosh, that's... you have no idea what that means to me," you reply with your soft, feminine tone. Contrasting with that voice of yours, you raise the glass of wine up to your lips and chug the contents right down, swallowing every drop before placing the glass on the table and refilling it yourself.

Your father was caught a little off-guard by that. "Looks like you're pretty nervous!"

"You have no idea," came your answer and you drank down another glass of the sweet, fruity wine. It wasn't exactly beer, something you were much more used to, but after all the stuff you had been through? All the embarrassing girl stuff? This will do.

"I can only imagine." He began drinking some of the wine himself, soothing his own mind. You could only assume he did it to forget the mental image of seeing your pussy, after all he now must realize you're kind of part of the family. Well, you literally are part of the family! Like, really. Blood and all. Just the body is a lil' different but still pretty darn hot.

You quickly shake your head. That wine was really getting to you! Must be part of the transformation deal... smaller body, less weight, duh! Of course you'd get drunk waaaay faster... and you giggle drunkenly. Apparently your dad was beginning to feel it too, since he took off his pants and sat there in just his shirt and underwear.

"If I had known how important it is to you, I wouldn't have acted so offended after seeing your pussy. But Gwen told me everything, so it's all right." Okay big guy, no need to feel all down about it. The stupid curse only lasts another day and then everything will be back to how it should be. Man, your head was aching. Shouldn't drink so much. Really shouldn't...

Without a signal, your dad suddenly leans in and gives you a kiss, right on the mouth, and you open your eyes wide - what the heck! Still, he slid his arms around you and held you in place while pushing his tongue into your mouth! You weakly attempt to push him off, but it was no good. You were lightheaded, more than tipsy, and what little girl strength you possessed... was useless now.

On and on the kiss went, messily slurping around, your saliva mixing with your dad's. When he finally broke the kiss, you were completely out of breath. What was... that about... !?

"I know you're much younger than me, but Gwen insisted that you really wanted this. And," he gently lowered you onto your back and reached down to pull your underwear off, before doing the same himself. Your eyes open even wider than before when you see his monstrous appendage - thick as your wrist, a massive cockhead, and a mass of pubic hair around the base of his dick. "... if this really is how you want to learn about sex, then I'll help you out." Wah? F-fuck! Gwen!

Shaking your head, you try to signal to your father that you needed a moment - more than a moment - to explain this massive misunderstanding. But before you even know it, he's on top of you and has your legs firmly on his shoulders, your thighs WIDE open and your cunt on FULL display. He had way, way more experience than you could imagine.

While you're stuttering a rapid mixture of words, he simply hushes you - and you feel the blunt tip of his erection knocking against the entrance to your womanhood. When you inhale deeply to speak up, he takes it as sign that you're prepared, and pushes the first inch of his rod into your body and stretches you painfully wide open! "Nnnnh," you groan, but it's overshadowed by the squeaking of your wooden bed. The volume of the TV downstairs suddenly gets cranked up and you hear the distracting noise of laughing from some stupid, stupid comedy show...

"There, there. It only hurts the first time," your father explains with another hard shove forward, burying another inch of dick-meat inside your baby maker. Bareback! Just his rod of flesh! That's right, he wasn't even wearing a -

"C-condom?"

"No. Gwen told me," he gave you another thrust, abusing your vag to accommodate more of his tool. "... you're on the pill. We don't have to ruin your first time with some silly rubber. I'll give you the full experience." His words had a frightening tone to you, you could only imagine the implication of his words. If he gets any cum into you, there's nothing stopping his swimmers from exploring your insides and forcing you to conceive his child!

Once more you attempt to speak up, but with another manly thrust from above, you exhale sharply yet again - he was huge! It didn't fit!

"It will fit," he spoke warmly almost as if he's reading your thoughts. "It feels really nice inside you." His dick twitches lightly, and you're vaguely aware of some more lubrication spreading inside you... did he.... did he just squirt some pre-cum into you? Into your... pussy? The thought made you even more sick, which in addition to the in your blood, made your vision a blurry mess. It also didn't help that your eyes were getting watery from the experience, or the pain, you couldn't tell...

"It's all good, you're doing fine." He affectionately praised you while moving his hips back and forth, working his cock in and out of your pubescent body. With a brief look down to your crotch, you could see the petite, hairless lips of your vagina direly wrapped around your father's erection like a rubber band. An airtight seal.

"F-fuck," you whisper softly.

Misunderstanding what you meant, he simply give you a gentle nod before lowering himself closer against you - and starting to pound twice as fast into your snatch! For the lack of a better word, he was truly fucking you now! Your old bed was beginning to creak terribly, and you could even hear the faint noise of your slippery cunt each time he buried himself inside you! "Ahnnn, nnh! Nnnh! Nnngh!" Each push coaxed another helpless moan out of you, the sensations were just too much!

Before long, the constant on your twat began feeling... less intense? Then it stopped hurting completely... and then you grew more aware of the suddenly drenched state of your insides. As if someone had dumped a good amount of lube inside you? Just then, your father slowed down and simply allowed himself to drop on top of you, pinning you down with your feet high up in the air.

"Mmmmmh, good lord, that was a nice one," he complimented your genitals. Carefully he lowered your legs down to the bed, and he give you a tender kiss on the cheek for your efforts. After the initial shock wears off, you begin comprehending that you just received your very first creampie! Injected right into your fertile twat! It should be a terrible feeling! Full of adrenaline! But... nothing... you're only now realizing that the kept you timid and weary...

"And now for the second best part about sex," he chuckled while getting a bit more comfortable on top of you. "The post-coitus nap," he continued chuckling a little softer, while your sore, aching vagina was still twitching around his over-sized shaft even in it's slightly flaccid state.

It only took a few seconds for you to hear the vague sound of snoring... rhythmical, peaceful... you're so drunk yourself, that you simply allow yourself to relax. You immediately pass out...


A little earlier...

"Trust me on this," Gwen spoke confidently. "She may be one of Jimmy's classmates, but from what I've heard, she had a crush on you for years. Like I said, that's the whole point of why she showed up this morning with that... embarrassing, crotch-less pajama. It was her first opportunity to flirt with you, and she took it."

"I don't know about that..." Dad was starting to doubt his own words, Gwen's manipulation was working exactly as she planned...

"You know what? How about you grab some wine, make it a little romantic, special... and just get it over with? I'll keep mom busy." After another moment of hesitation, he reluctantly gave in and grabbed a fine bottle from the fridge before walking upstairs.

A few minutes later, Gwen is having the time of her life in the living room together with her precious mother. It wasn't because of the comedy movie they decided to binge watch for the sake of family bonding time - no - it was because she knew that her new sibling, her new sister, would soon be a permanent addition to the family. And as soon as the first moan was audible from upstairs, she grabbed the remote and upped the volume to the max... since she was having just too much fun with this.


The morning after...

You wake up with a dull headache, and immediately raise a hand up to your forehead to soothe yourself. It's then that you notice your hands are still slender, petite... you are still a chick!? What happened!? You attempt changing your position from lying on your side, but feel a strong arm wrapped around you and keeping you close. Huh? Your fingers grasp the bed covers and push them off.

With a startled gasp, you look down to your crotch to see the source of your problem... it was thick, veiny, and almost completely buried inside your womanhood. Your father's morning rod! That's what happened yesterday... yesterday! You're not entirely sure, but there's a good chance he came inside you!

"C'mon!" With a strong push forward, you try to get free from the tight embrace, but your sleeping dad simply pulls you right in. Worse yet, he begins lazily moving his hips back and forth, sawing his naked morning erection in and out of your bitterly tender vagina. "Ouch, ouch, ouch..." Each time he pulls back, you wince helplessly. Your labia was dry as heck, and chaffing each time he moved.

Once. Twice. Three more times he pulls back a little, and pushes in a little... and then he holds still, finally resuming his deeper slumber.

Or so you think.

Upon looking back down at your crotch, you can see your subtly labia all around his manhood, nothing unusual until his organ suddenly THROBS and grows immensely for a fraction of a second. "The heck..." It pulses again, growing and shrinking... the veins all along the surface are bulging grotesquely! Nonono!

You wriggle and squirm, but he held you close. At least ten times did his lazy dick spit a helping of semen into your crotch before you could see it stopping! No!

When you finally manage to pull away, his softening shaft only slowly drew out of you, like a sword getting unsheathed. The entire surface of his member was caked in dried sperm. The thought that you were likely knocked up by your own daddy nearly made you throw up, especially now that you were to keep it a secret who you really were...

After quickly putting on a shirt and pants from the floor, you stumble your way towards the bathroom, where you drop onto the toilet seat and allow yourself to relax. It was too late anyway.
For the longest time, the only noise you could hear was the steady dripping of warm cum as it escaped your freshly inseminated cunt.
After all your struggles, it was your own father who unintentionally made the curse permanent and dumped a child inside your taut belly.


Gwen entered the bathroom just in time to congratulate you on your first experience as a real woman.
The experience of trying to clean a cum-covered pussy with nothing but toilet paper, after a drunken night of regrets.

Game over

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)