More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Danielle Rose Russell

Danielle Rose Russell (born October 31, 1999) is an American actress. She is known for playing supporting roles in films such as A Walk Among the Tombstones (2014), Aloha (2015), Pandemic (2016) and Wonder (2017). In 2018, Russell joined the fifth and final season of The CW supernatural drama series The Originals as teenage Hope Mikaelson, and reprised her role as the star of its spinoff series, Legacies, which premiered on October 25, 2018.

Early life :

Russell was born in Pequannock Township, New Jersey, and raised in West Milford, New Jersey. She is the daughter of Rosemary Rado, a former dancer and Rockette, and Ricky Russell, a former singer. She initially pursued modeling in her youth, appearing in print ads and commercials, before pursuing regional theater and appearing in several school plays at Holy Spirit School in Pequannock. As of 2018, she was finishing high school via online coursework.

Career :

Russell's first role was in the film A Walk Among the Tombstones (2014), playing the 14-year-old daughter of a Russian dealer. The next year, she appeared in Aloha (2015), as the daughter of Bradley Cooper's character. In 2016, Russell appeared in six episodes of the short lived TV series The Last Tycoon. Russell played a supporting role in the 2017 film Wonder.

In July 2017, she was cast as the teenage Hope Mikaelson in the fifth and final season of The CW television series The Originals. In May 2018, it was reported that she would continue her role as Hope Mikaelson on The CW's Legacies, a spinoff of The Originals.

Where is Danielle when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)