More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Danielle’s Dehumanizing Day Part 1 V-1

Waking up on what Danielle had planned to be a relaxing Saturday morning she immediately realizes something strange is going on because despite the fact that she remembers going to bed wearing a nightgown she is now completely naked.

Furthermore, upon realizing that she has woken up totally nude Danielle is further freaked out to realize that she seems to be laying on the floor.

Upon realizing that she is laying on the floor of her and her husband's bedroom completely nude Danielle attempts to stand up and upon doing so is further shocked to realize that she is only able to crouch on all fours like an animal.

Beyond freaked out now Danielle screams for her husband Hayes or at least she tries to as that's when she discovers that she has seemingly lost the ability to speak.

Realizing that not only has she woken up naked, stuck on all fours and unable to speak the incredibly freaked out Danielle feels her entire body begin to tremble which makes her feel even more naked than she already did especially when she notices the strange sensation of her all too bare breasts as they hang down from her chest completely unrestrained by even the skimpiest of clothing and the even more embarrassing feeling of her heavily pregnant belly hanging down as well.

Not knowing what else to do but knowing that she needs help Danielle reluctantly crawls towards her open bedroom door in the hopes that if she searches her home she will either find her husband Hayes who will be able to help her or she will find some clues as to why she's naked, stuck on all fours and unable to speak.

Reaching the open bedroom door moments later, Danielle takes a deep breath, crawls into the hallway and heads for the stairs still nude, stuck on her hands and knees and unable to speak.

Moments later, Danielle reaches the stairs and nervously and reluctantly starts down the stairs feeling more freaked out and embarrassed than she's ever felt before in her life.

Furthermore, as Danielle crawls down the stairs naked, stuck on all fours and unable to speak she can't help but notice the unusual and mortifying feeling of her all too bare breasts swinging back and forth every time she crawls down to the next step on the staircase and the feeling of her heavily pregnant belly bouncing which reminds her of the inescapable and absolutely terrifying fact that she is currently stuck on all fours as naked as the day she was born and unable to speak.

Finally, after what feels like forever to the incredibly freaked out naked and heavily pregnant actress she reaches the last step of the staircase and crawls onto the cool hardwood flooring of the foyer of her home.

Pausing to take a deep breath Danielle tries to decide whether to head for the kitchen or the den.

Does Danielle decide to head for the kitchen or the den & in either case, what does she find? Does she find her husband & is he able to help her or does she find some clues as to why she's naked, stuck on all fours & unable to speak?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)