More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by n0rinor1n0r1 n0rinor1n0r1

Who Found The Rulebook?

Daniel, a submissive man with a major foot fetish

You're Daniel Ellis, a wealthy 32 year old man with a strong inclination towards women's feet. Be it foot worship or footjobs, much of your porn browsing history has been spent on fantasizing over the perfect toes and soles of a domineering woman, often with stockings or pantyhose. You're especially thankful that work attire for most female office workers already include hoisery, and you can't wait to see how else you can indulge in your kinks with this Rulebook.

You clear your head and open up the book again, pondering over what rules you should write, and how you should write them. After some thought, you experiment again, catiously writing down several Rules on a page titled "World Rules".

"Old Rule: Daniel Ellis shall be the sole owner of this rulebook, and is the only one permitted to write within it, or change anything written prior."

"Old Rule: Only the owner of this rulebook shall be consciously aware of the existence of this rulebook, as well as whatever written contents that are inside it. To anyone else, the pages of this rulebook will appear to be blank, and will instinctively try to keep the rulebook within the owner's reach and help him get it if asked."

These rules would ensure that no one else would be able to see whatever is inside, as well as making sure that it remains in your possession as much as possible. With that out of the way, you now move on to the more fun stuff of actually indulging in your desires.

What rules will Dan write?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)