More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

The Princess?

Dame Gerorgina

A carriage was traveling down a rocky road in the hilly plains of the far reaches of Gravesgade. Inside was the purple haired princess Georgina dressed in her mythril chainmail and silver armor waiting for the wooden wheeled box to take her to the village of Dirren. The tiny warrior grew bored of the long ride through the countryside. "Ugh, I can't wait to be done with this tour through the kingdom. I'll be tired of this little adventure about three shitty peasant towns in. Ha, the maonsters would make better company than them.

The carriage driver could hear every word and rolled his eyes, wishing to be rid of this brat as soon as possible. As they came over another incline, their destination came into sight just past a few more hills and forest. Once they reached the forest however, the two were set upon by a group of bandits. The horses reared and the carriage halted, "Hey, what is the hold up!", yelled the annoyed passenger. One of the criminals dropped down from the trees onto the roof and slid his sword through the driver's chest; he clutched the blade then fell off and the sword slid back out as he hit the dirt road.

Georgina came out of the cabin, halberd in her hands where she was met by fifteen masked men with their weapons drawn. The one on the roof attempted to jump down on her only for her to impale him with the spear tip of her weapon. She flung him to the feet of his brothers and two more came forward to attack only to be met with the axe head as she swung it in front of her. She'd cut clean through one and lodged the blade into the other who she pulled it from him only to continue chopping into his chest. A bandit managed to knock the halberd out of her hands so she quickly drew her silver short sword and dueled him until she gained an opening where she cut off and arm and thrusted her blade straight through him.

The girl stood at the ready, waiting for the next move when a big, bare chested bandit pushed some men aside and came to the front. "Stop!", he yelled, "We seem to be at equal odds. I'm sure if we all attached you at once we'd have the same chance of overpowering you as you have of killing us one by one. So, I say we make an agreement."

"What makes you think knight and princess like me, would trust a bunch of rowdy bandit scum like you?" The burly man whistled and all but two of his men fell back, still in sight but far enough to not be able to act if she'd attacked their captain. "I'm listening..."

"Alright your majesty, here's how it will go. A fight, you and me, first one down on the ground loses. You win, we leave. We win, we take everything but your life. Deal?" The purple haired princess nodded and the two readied their weapons and took their battle stances. Goerogins tood, legs apart, one foot facing her opponent and the other off to the side, spine at an angle with the ground, sword held with both hands in line with her back. The bandit hunched and crouched in a foreign manner, a blade in each hand, short and ending in horizontal grips. The two warriors circled each other, looking for the other to make the first move, but she grew impatient and dashed forward, clashing silver with steel.

Her boots Grindes against the dirt as she backed off and prepared to strike again only to meet the bandit's parallel blades. The burly bastard would play this game a little longer before she struck once again where he parried with one and put the other behind her leg. Georgina was taken off guard by this move, being stubborn and rarely adaptable, and was swiftly knocked off her feet. She collided with with a thud and lay on the ground, furious as her opponent held out an open hand. She refused to take his aid and pushed herself back up then dusted herself off.

The princess pouted and stood there with her arms crossed, silent, "Are you sure you graduated from the keep. I've fought knights before and they were at least somewhat chalanging. Now, give it up. We're taking everything. The carriage, the horses, the weapons, the armor..."

As he trailed off the girl shook her head in disbelief, "Wait, what?! The armor too?! But, but, but...I don't have anything under it!"

"Oh, well do you he any other luggage?"

"No! I thought I'd buy something in town to wear. I brought some coin for food and anything else I'd need."

"Okay, okay. How much do you have?"

"A bag of coins worth 100 silverz."

"Alright, we'll take the armor since it's worth a lot more than 100 sliv. You can keep the coin and take it to town and buy yourself something nice. Look, I'll even let you go behind that tree and toss it on the road. We won't peek, I promise. Hmmm?" The once mighty and proud knight stood there and nodded with the sourest of looks on her face.

Sometime later the band of bandits road away in the stolen carriage and waving goodbye to the naked girl hiding behind a tree. When they were out of sight, Georgina stepped out from behind the tree and picked up her bag of coins laying on the road next to the driver's corpse. She put her hands in her hips and turned to look a the village of Dirren in the distance and the midday sun shining through the trees on her pale, naked ass.

What does she come upon in the village?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)