More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What celebrity visits Adult Video?

Daisy Ridley - left her porn-filled computer in England

The bell on the door rings and you recognize her immediately. A pretty brunette girl in a green, sleeveless, dress, her hair pulled back in a bun. But not just any pretty brunette girl.

Daisy Ridley, the star of Star Wars and the latest gorgeous girl to be inhabiting your fantasies. You're not even that big of a Star Wars fan but you've seen the new movie three times, mostly because your nerdier friends keep insisting on watching it over and over. But each time, the reason you don't refuse is because it gives you another opportunity to look at Daisy.

And now she's here.

No it can't be, you think. Why on earth would someone famous come into a porn shop? Then again Daisy hasn't been famous that long. Maybe she doesn't realize she should send someone else to get her porn.

But there's no denying it as she walks up to you at the counter, a smile on her face. You try to be coy, you try to be pleasant. You try to ignore the erection forming in your pants. You can make out her nipples beneath her dress. She's not wearing a bra. You tell yourself not to stare.

You smile at her. "How can I help you, miss?"

But she see's through your coyness, "It's okay, you can admit that you recognize me."

You lower your head shyly, and clear your throat. "Sorry. I'm not used to having people come in here who I recognize."

And she smiles back at you. "Well, I'm not used to going places and being recognized." Her voice is lovely. You've always been a sucker for an English accent.

You take a breath. You're here to provide quality customer service, right? "Well, Miss Ridley, what brings you in today?" And immediately you regret saying that. You don't want her to think that you want to know her personal details. Of course, you do, but still...

Daisy looks around the store. She's definitely alone. It's early. And she could say anything. Lingerie, toys, porn, "Porn" She says definitively. "I need lots of porn." Well that's unexpected. You're not sure how to answer that. Of course people come in here for porn all the time. But the idea of Daisy as a porn hound, legs spread on her bed, rubbing herself off to dirty videos, can't not fill your brain. "Truth is..." she goes on. "I left my computer at home. And between shoots and re-shoots and press, I'm not going to go back there for six months. I don't know about you, but I can't go six hours without getting horny, so I need..."

You open your mouth to say something, instinctively. It just jumps into your mind. Then you close your mouth, realizing it would be inappropriate. But it's too late, she's already noticed.

"What?" She smiles wide, wrinkling up her nose in the cutest way imaginable. "C'mon say it."

You can't believe you're having this moment with cute, sweet, porn-loving Daisy Ridley. "Well... if you get that horny, why not just screw guys?"

She giggles a bit. "I just don't have time for a proper courtship. What am I gonna do, find some random guy and say fuck me?"

You shrug. "Well... yeah."

"C'mon, no one's gonna do that."

"Literally any guy, except maybe the gay ones, would do that."

Daisy gives you a look. She doesn't believe you. She really is still getting used to being famous. "Right. Sure." she says sarcastically. "Would you?"

And suddenly this moment has arrived. How did you get here? "Yes" you blurt out, suddenly hoping you didn't sound too .

"Really?" She doesn't believe you.

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Like, really, really?"

"Yes, yes" And as you say this, you see Daisy look you over. She's actually looking you over, taking in your attractiveness, which, isn't too bad.

And then silence.

The longest silence of your life. Daisy is thinking. Something is happening. Silence hangs in the room.

...

...

Daisy reaches into her purse. She's taking something out. You can barely handle your anxiety. And she places it down on the counter in front of you.

It's a hotel room key card.

"Okay" She says. "I'll be back from work a bit after midnight. Be there."

You're speechless. You want to say a million things, mostly things like "Really?" and "Seriously" and "Holy shit!" but instead you slide your hand over the key card and nod. "Okay"

She shakes her head. She still doesn't believe you. "I'm still gonna buy the porn." She says, smiling adorably and then disappearing into the store.

And you have a few moments to yourself to try to figure out what the hell just happened. You can barely process it. Daisy Ridley. Horny, pretty, Daisy Ridley just propositioned you. And you agreed. You try to conceive of a way that this is not the greatest day of your life.

And Daisy returns with quite the stash of porn. 10 DVD's thrust on the counter in front of you. And when you see them, you realize that your perfect day may be a bit more complicated than you expect.

What's the deal with the DVDs?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)