More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

What world do you want to create?

Customer service - magic wallet - the customer is always right

Customer Service:

If you’re paying for service, you’re paying for service. Anybody with a job where you directly exchange your money for a good or service is your’s to play with anyway your perversions lead you, so long as they’re still legally employed while you’re having your way with them. Whether they like it or not, if you can pay, they’re legally obligated to do what you want, no amount of or whining on their part will change that fact.

Customer service? More like customer servant! Up top… anybody? No? What d’you mean this is the internet?

Magic wallet:

If the wallet contains a valid amount for regular services you can take it up a notch. Put another way, so long as you can actually pay when the bill comes, then you’re allowed to play until you cum.

Three-fifty for a plain black coffee? Here’s a fiver, now give me my change and a blowjob!

Fifty bucks for groceries? I’ll take you home too, thank you very much!

Eight hundred for that!? Do you take credit? Well then I hope you like my basement, you’re not leaving it for a while!

The customer is always right:

One phrase everyone in customer service dreads. In a bygone age it meant that the customer knew exactly what they wanted so don’t try to sell them something else, now it means 'I’m an asshole so do what I say.' For you however, it means you get what you want.

Everyone’s different, so their reactions are quite varied. Some seasoned veterans give service with a smile, no matter how unreasonable you’re being. The particularly sensitive might break down in tears if you push them a little too hard but try to power through it based on their sense of responsibility to their job. Other’s might crack under the expectation of impregnation for eight bucks an hour and explode, quitting on the spot or otherwise do something that would probably get them fired. Others still are dead inside so they really don’t care what you want, anything to pass the time until punch-out time. Some though, might be high and mighty enough to think they’re exempt from discrimination laws. Though, the kind of customer you are will definitely have the biggest effect on this.

Bystanders, are equally varied, although most are indifferent, they’ll most certainly have opinions, but most keep them to themselves as you’re just another customer in their eye’s. Some though would actually support your endeavor to refuse to let lazy workers get away without serving you properly. The rare few that can empathize with workers might give you a piece of their mind for being too rough with workers however, such as family of your prey or others that work customer service themselves.

At the end of the day you’re merely another consumer, exercising their capitalist rights. Being one of those customers, that anyone in customer service dreads, doesn’t make your money worth any less. You’re owed service and so like it or not, unless you breach a business's policies and give them a valid reason to refuse service(outside of dropping your pants and boning staff), you can be as difficult as you want. Most people, so long as they don’t actually have a stake in whatever you’re doing, will mind their own business, but those that do have a stake, will have to weigh the pro’s and con’s of being pleasant quite carefully or risk their job.

How do you get this magic wallet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)