More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by razorswift razorswift

FOR SCIENCE! THIS NEED ANSWERS

Curiosity killed the... pussy

As much as John wanted to give Brunhilde her privacy, he was also way too curious about how this worked; would Brun know he did this; what was she doing right now anyway? With those questions in his mind, he concentrated on his own body, firstly to find out where Brun had placed the bond. Unsurprisingly, it was directly above his dick, pretty much the only place the Valkyrie had touched him. It also made what he saw through the connection that much more sensible.

While concentrating on that Bond John tried to connect the feeling he got from the bond to the point behind his eyes from where the pain started to spread when he received that upgrade. In an instant, he not only saw the sight of the bus in front of him but he also saw a pair of breasts; breasts he knew by now because he had sucked on them.

Brunhilde was naked right now, and she was lying in her bed, which looked like a mixture of something you would see in a barbarian flick and a royal bed; it was queen-size, filled with different kind of furs, and had lavish bedposts that were intricately carved with various patterns. Next to her also laid her phone, which still had the chat between him and her open. John couldn't see much of that though because Brun's vision was fixed on the naked body in front of her; hers. He could see that she had one hand on one of her breasts, while the other was busy in between her legs. She was vigorously rubbing her own snatch, probably desperately trying to reach an orgasm.

When she finally arched her back and her eyes rolled into the back of her head, she seemingly reached that climax. At that point, John cut the connection and concentrated on his breathing so he would not seem suspicious to the other passengers on the bus. Holy shit! He just spied on a girl masturbating, maybe even masturbating to the thought of him. That was something he never considered possible, but here it was! Now that he thought about it, the way June talked about his stories, he was actually pretty sure that she might have jilled off to some of them as well!

His thoughts were cut short when he felt the buzzing of the phone in his hand

Transreceptive eye, Lv.2, increased INT and WIS gain.

B: Yooo, you still there?

J: Oh, yeah sorry, was just lost in my thoughts for a second... Where were we? Oh, right, what I can do with the bond. Well, from what I've read, I can look through the eyes of people that have a bond with me. Didn't have a chance to try it yet, seeing as how I just found out that I already had a bond :P

B: Pfff, that power is bullshit! Want to try it out though?

J: With you? Do I have your permission?

B: I wouldn't be asking if I wouldn't be okay with it, doofus :P

J: Alright, alright, calm your tits

B: MY BREASTS WILL NOT BE LAID TO REST xP

J: ... And I thought I was a dork, wow I think I might love you

B: Woah, easy there, let's get to third base first, then we'll talk about lovin'. Now, how about a test drive of your power?

Without further ado, John opened himself to her perception again and was assaulted with a nude image of Brun, this time it was a full body image though. She seemingly stood before a full body mirror, on hand once again on her pussy, slightly spreading it, and meanwhile having a shit eating grin on her face while looking herself up and down. He could still see the fluids trickling down her thighs from her previous ministrations. John quickly made his approval public to her.

J: BY THE GODS, WOMAN, I CAN ONLY GET THIS HARD! Also, I'm on a bus so maybe not the best time to have a raging boner.

B: How the hell should I know that you're on the bus right now? I don't have your bullshit power of seeing what the other can see. Also, you're welcome for that image :P Oh and one thing, I trust you to give me a heads up if you want to look through my eyes, just a bit of respect.

J: Sure, would be creepy otherwise anyway. She had to never learn of his first intrusion! But as expected, I could see what you can see, and see what I can see at the same time... That's something weird to experience.

B: Only vision?

J: Yeah. No sound, no touch. That upgrade thing tells me though that more abilities can come with its level.

B: That upgrade can also level? Buuuullshit! Those are some proper OP powers

J: Don't hate the player :P

B: Yeah, yeah. Anyway, I gotta do some things. Say, would you be interested in going to a club this Friday?

J: Uhhh... Interested? Yes. Allowed to? Probably not? I don't think I've told you that but I'm 18...

B: Figured, but didn't wanna assume. Anyway, your age won't matter at the club we'd be going to. It's an Abyss club, so they won't give a fuck about your age if you look old enough, which you do. So, you in?

At that John had to think a minute, did he actually want to go to a club? He never really was at one before, but it sounded interesting enough. And with his growing stats, he actually had the looks so that he wouldn't feel that self-conscious about himself.

J: Yeah, sure. Never been to one before (go figure), but it sounds like fun, especially with such a lovely company ;)

B: Oh you sweet talker :* we'll see if you can keep up that bravado. Gonna be busy for a while now, so I'll read you later?

J: Sure, till then

With that, he got off his phone and off the bus shortly after when it reached the stop near his house. All the way to his home he was thinking about what just happened in the span of basically 20 minutes. He got to see a bombshell masturbate and pose for him, and then he gets a date with the same bombshell...

This was his life now. And life was good.

Reaching his house now, he unlocked the door, and was immediately hit with a powerful smell of tobacco and ... looking at the entrance of the house, he could see that his mom was home, but not his father (not that he expected him to, he was supposed to be on a business trip). So what had his mom done here that it smelt that heavily of smoke and ?

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)