More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

What are you?

Critter (Sheep)

You pop into existence, respawning yet again. An endless agony you've long since gotten used to.

You are a sheep. Not any sheep though. The oldest sheep in existence. You've existed since before even the gods. When there was nothingness, just a plain gray landscape stretching endlessly for as far as the eye could see, you existed.

In the empty limbo you once existed in, the god to the very gods themselves, the, ADMIN'S, would grace you with their presence. Not knowing any better you had attempted to learn more of them. Then the testing started.

Your original purpose was to test everything from new spells, to weapons, to equipment, to stats, and status affects and just about anything else.

It was nothing short of . Endlessly re-birthed, having meteors rain down on you, testing how different armors stood up to different attacks. You could still remember the hundreds of lives you lived feeling plate armor give way around you under countless Blunt Attacks. The hell fires cooking you alive, acid melting your bone's. It had gone on so long, soon enough you could only feet emotion when cast with a fear spell.

You had watched the world build around you, learning everything about it's mechanics, but it was all for naught.

You were eventually abandoned by the ADMIN'S, left to toil around an abandoned farm house in a meadow. Nothing more than a useless critter.

Sure the meadow was pretty, there were even other sheep around. Lot's and lots and lots of sheep. Surrounded by hostile level nines in every direction, ready to tear you apart should you choose to venture too far from the farm house.

With a sigh, which manifested as an adorable bleat, you brought up your stats.

FWHIMP

You popped back into existence on the opposite side of the farm house.

The sheer number of sheep made this place perfect for newbie heroes to train their Skinning.

It didn't matter. You've lived for so long, you've had plenty of looks at your stats in hopes of some change. But gone were the days of new stat's and stat tweaking. Even know your stats had been burned into your mind's eye.

Sheep
level: 1
Melee Attack: N/A
Ranged Attack: N/A
Weakness: None
Special Abilities: None
Description: What an adorable, happy, little creature. It's like a fluffy cloud with legs!

Adorable! Happy! Cloud with legs! None of that was true.

Giving a soft bleat of defeat you ambled your way around the farm house to watch those that killed you.

While plenty of heroes did find their way to your meadow, there were currently only two.

A male Ranger. Tall, skinny, pasty white, and he looked as if he was trying to be pretty, but it just came off as cliche, and kind of embarrassing to look at, and it seemed out of place with his nasally voice. Though he seemed like a super model compared to his companion though. The dwarf beside him was as fat as she was ugly.

At least you think it was a she. It was wearing the trademark bikini that constituted cheap, material saving amour for female classes.

She looked like she suffered through three different plagues and smelled like onions and tar. Every bit of her seemed to be greasy from the tips of her pointy ears down to -- the land manatee was an elf, not a dwarf....

You almost gagged, elves were supposed to be pretty. Though elves were also meant to respect and love nature, not every critter in sight.

What's your next course of action?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)