More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by madmage madmage

What are you?

Corrupted Dryad

Another day, another respawn. At lead you think it was daytime. The environment in Griever’s Swamp made it difficult to tell. It was always so dark and dreary. You loved the atmosphere of course, but the pesky heroes had to keep coming in and ruining things. And by ruining things you meant killing you.
You swear you were someone’s idea of a sick joke. You knew your backstory. A lone dryad who chose to stay behind while your sisters fled the dark influences that turned their peaceful forest into the swamp it was today. Those same influences had turned your wood brown skin green, dyed your lips and eyelids purple, and blackened your once tame hair. Personally, you prefered the swamp and killer curves, to that prissy little forest and flat as a ten year old physique, though that might be the “dark influences” talking.
But shouldn’t being the only one of your kind in the swamp count for something? Mini-boss status at least. But nooooo, you didn’t even rate rare!

Corrupted Dryad (Uncommon)
Level 5
Melee Attack: 10
Range Attack: 00
Special Abilities
Toxic Thorns- Claws inflict poison for 5 dps for up to 5 seconds
Immunity-Poison
Woody Stem- Reduce damage from piercing attacks by 5%
Native Dweller-Eyes can see clearly through the gloom of Griever’s Swamp

That Woody Stem ability had one other effect. It kept your penis perpetually hard. Apparently whoever designed you thought that corrupted should mean hot freeballing chick with permanent boner. Not that you mind really, that is IF YOU EVER GOT LAID! Seriously you could barely remember the last time you had sex and that was pre-swamp.
So here you were a lone horny dryad whose only action was getting killed by heros. Speaking of which, you hear the fanfare that signals the arrival of heroes.

“Look sweetheart, this is Griever’s Swamp. You can’t be too careful,” You followed the pair of rogues through the swamp, moving quietly through the dark water. “Most everything here is poisonous somehow, gotta keep your skin covered.” Her skin was covered, every spare inch wrapped with cloth and her clothes tucked into boots and gloves leaving only her eyes, a small target for the best of marksmen let alone the monsters in this swamp. She also had a sword in her hand. Her partner was a little over confident. His clothes were loose with little folds that were open enough for grasping hands to slide into. He was also standing in the center of torchlight, a burning brand held high, all the better to leer at his partners leather clad ass.
Her fine, fine ass. Clad in tight leather that flexed with her every little catlike movement as she prowled through the swamp. What you wouldn’t give to have that ass bucking beneath you, grinding against your cock as you pressed her against the ground and peeled that tight leather down her legs...
Focus, focus. Damn you needed a good fuck.
You kept following the duo until the reached a break in the path. The remains of a bridge cross a narrow stretch of river. The woman stopped studying the crossing. The man huffed in exasperation. “Look there ain’t any swamp monsters in the water until we get farther in. Only thing we could be seeing so far is some spiders and a dryad that went crazy from living in a swamp, nothing to worry about so just cross already.” Oh, you’re getting it now asshole.
The woman didn’t take his advice. Instead she sheathed her sword and dashed across, lightly hopping from dry spot to dry spot. She finished her crossing by leaping the final distance, drawing her sword and looking around for any threats.
The man sighed, “Look, I’m three levels higher than you,” you watch intently from the water as he starts to slowly cross. “The least you can do is listen to me when I tell you that there are no threats in the area.” He almost misses one of his steps and wobbles on one foot over the water. That’s when you struck.
Surging out of the water, you snake your hands up he loose pant leg. Digging in you topple his already precarious balance, pulling him into the water. He manages to kick you free of his leg, dropping your HP in the process but you lunge forward and grapple him, clawing at every piece of exposed skin you can reach until he manages to throw you off again.
Now you wait. A panicked and poisoned human was as good as dead in the dark waters of Griever’s Swamp. Finally his thrashing subside and you hear a soft ding as your health bar refills

Level Up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)