More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by A.Dent A.Dent

This Might Change The Boss/Employee Relationship

Corporate Realignment

You could have cut the tension with a knife. I stared at Hannah as she stared at the coin in her hand. The blood pounding in my ears was deafening. Finally, she raised her eyes to mine. "So, Mike. It would seem we have some 'new business' to address?"

"Are we finished with the accusations of leaking designs to Chic?"

"I believe we are. I'll have a word with Dana about it. She cannot just go around accusing people of corporate espionage just because she has an axe to grind."

I wasn't able to contain my smirk. "I don't believe she's going to be a problem anymore."

Quickly picking up my meaning, Hannah looked down at the coin in her hand again, "Really? Well done. I gather she's got a bit of comeuppance coming then?"

"A bit. I don't plan to be too mean. I actually have plans to rope you in to her punishment."

"Oh good. She's damn good at her job, but she's been a giant thorn in my side. Especially lately. So then, Mike, I wasn't the first person you bestowed this honor on?

"Somewhere between 6th and 10th, actually. But you're the first who wasn't an accident, a test, or punishment that I gave a coin to."

"Well, Mike, you do know how to sweet talk a woman, don't you. I suppose we need to work out some details, don't we? I've got an urge to call you master, which is probably going to change our work relationship."

"Honestly, I've got no complaints about you as a boss. Other than a...recently resolved personnel problem, I genuinely like working here, for you. I don't want to rock the boat here in the office too much."

"Sorry Master, but I don't think I can let the status quo continue."

I had to think on that. It just didn't seem practical to give everyone in the office a coin. While the staff was mostly female, there were a spattering of guys that would certainly have thought that sort of change would be weird. Plus, any office growth or turnover would be problematic. And, most importantly, my supply was limited. Then it hit me. "I do have an idea. Did you get a chance to look at my presentation materials from Friday? I sent the slide deck out to you before everything went down."

"Yes, I did. It was very intriguing. It could be a big change for us...it also might have been the source of Dana's recent escalation."

"I'm asking this of the business person in you, not...the harem member you just became. Do you really think it would work for us?"

Again, Hannah was quick to pick up what I was getting at. "I do. In fact, I think it's more than enough to give you that promotion that everyone has been competing for. And you know? In your new position, I am going to have to move you to the open office."

"You mean the one right next to yours? With the connecting door?"

"Why yes, Mike, that office. Now, if you would be so kind, could you go lock the door. I believe we need to consummate our new relationship. Relationships."

"You got it, boss." Getting up, I quickly strode over to the door and turned the lock. Spinning back towards Hannah, it was clear which relationship she was more interested in formalizing first.

"I hope you didn't have any pressing plans for the rest of the morning, Master. This meeting, like you, appears to be longer than expected."

Shedding my clothes as I approached my newest harem mate, I quipped "Well, I expect that if something comes up, you and I can find somewhere, on the calendar, to put it, won't we?

Working Lunch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)