More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sfmm22 Sfmm22

Which workplace Domme?

Cop

Yasmin had always wanted to be a cop as she always had a strong sense of justice and idea of what is right and wrong. Not only that but as an added bonus there were many times where she got to put a perp dumb enough to question her authority back into his place beneath her. You see Yasmin naturally loved taking so called strong willed men and seeing them be reduced to nothing more than the pathetic begging little submissive slaves they were. As a matter of fact she even had a secret dungeon run by one of her best friends that she occasionally did sessions for a few clients either whenever the mood struck or she wanted some extra cash.

Sometimes though Yasmin enjoyed going out and finding random would be dominant men who she would then bring to their knees teaching them the pleasure of submission. Often times this meant reducing them to pathetic groveling little boys. She enjoyed giving them the occasional fucking with her strap-on cock, the more endowed ones got the pleasure of feeling her tight pussy but denied the privilege of cumming but most of all she loved putting her boys in bondage teasing their cocks to the point of orgasm. Then before they reached the point of no return stopping all pleasure and then sending them on their way reveling in not denying them their pleasure. Most of all though Yasmin loved stimulating them to the point of no return when they can't stop themselves and then ceasing all pleasure resulting in ruined orgasms that they would then clean up like any good self respecting .

It was no wonder either how Yasmin was able to reduce men into slaves that only received either denied orgasms, ruined orgasms, or prostate orgasms and of course being made to eat their own cum when she looked like a Persian goddess. Standing at 5'5 with a very petite yet still muscular build accentuated by her perky B cup breasts, nice tight butt with exquisitely long sexy legs all complemented by a naturally gorgeous face make this dark brown haired woman down right sexy. Complemented by the fact that her police officer's uniform was rather fitted along with her natural dominant personality and Yasmin Mira was any submissive's wet dream.

Whats Officer Yasmin up to today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)