More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

Pick a story

Convincing the girlfriend to do anal(xChange Continue)

I had been trying to convince my girlfriend to do anal for months, nothing had worked. She had the body of a sex goddess in all the right places and she worked hard to keep her firm ass and slim waist. What she didn't work for however genetics had gifted her with smooth milky white skin much lighter than my own and a set of all-natural f cup breasts that were massive on her slim frame. Her Asian genes didn't stop her from hitting 5'11" tall either, it was easy to tell from her black hair and facial features as well she was of Asian heritage. The only issue was she was a total prude, she wouldn't let me do anything nonvanilla to her. No cumming inside her mouth, no tit jobs, no bondage, no toys, and especially no anal. After one fight she challenged me asking if I would like it if she pegged me up the ass. I think she was expecting me to say no but I had always been adventurous and I told her turn about was fair play which stunned her into an embarrassed silence.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)