More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

What's next?

Comic-Con

Brie sighed as she scrolled through her Facebook feed.

"Petition for Brie Larson to be replaced." she read aloud, "Marvel reportedly recasting for Captain Marvel 2. Why Avengers co-stars can't stand Brie." she looked at her assistant, "And the comments sections are the worst!"

"I know, Miss Larson, I know." the mousy girl sitting next to her in the car replied, "That's why appearances like this are so important. We need the fans on our side, and we need Disney to know."

The car pulled up at the back of a large building. Brie looked out of the window.

"We're here?"

"This is it." the assistant got out of the car on one side and ran around to open Brie's door. The blonde actress stepped out, dressed casually in tight blue jeans and a thin white shirt. "I'll go and make sure the hall is ready for the panel." she continued, leading Brie inside and down a corridor. They went past two security guards and the assistant pushed open a door to a sparse lounge. "Get comfortable, I'll come back for you in a bit."

The girl left, and Brie was alone in the lounge. She strolled around a bit, looked at some magazines on a table. She picked up a bottle of water, pulled the lid off, raised it to her lips.

A cold and wet feeling assaulted her chest as the water missed her mouth, raining down on her shirt and soaking through, quickly turning the garment transparent to reveal Brie's pink bra and ample cleavage.

"Oh, shoot!" Brie exclaimed, shivering. She could feel her nipples reacting to the cold, hardening and pressing against her bra. The water bottle had dropped from her hand and fallen to the floor, where it was flowing onto the carpet. "Whoops!" Brie quickly bent to retrieve it.

A harsh ripping noise exploded from the seat of her jeans, and Brie felt her face redden. She reached to her rear, finding the ragged edges of the seams and her bare buttocks, a tiny lacy thong her only underwear.

"I split my pants!" Brie gasped, standing up. She couldn't go out and face the Marvel fans like this, she would be humiliated, but she had to appear at the convention or it would just give the haters more ammunition.

Brie realized she needed her assistant, she could run out and get her a new pair of pants, and maybe a top that wasn't soaked through. She pushed open the door and stepped into the corridor.

The door closed behind her with a resounding click.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)