More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 61 by Fiend21 Fiend21

How to enjoy your wedding day?

Comfort Shaga

You walk over to your annoyed looking Orcish wife, who sits at her table, frowning. You slide in next to her, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"And how are you doing this fine evening, my dear?" you say, smiling.

"I'm angry with you," she snarls. "I never got a real wedding like this."

"I'll throw you a wedding at some point, then. A proper Orcish wedding. Happy?"

"You still shouldn't be taking another wife," she complains.

"That's an Orcish tradition. You were going to have to share your man somehow, right?"

"Orcs remarry, but it's almost always after putting a baby in their first wife. I still haven't born you any children."

"I've been trying to avoid getting you pregnant. I don't want to have to deal with a pregnant Orc, do I?"

Shaga grunts in response. You smile, putting your hand on the her leg, slowly sliding up her tunic. You reach her crotch, gently pressing your fingers against her clit as you gently tap against her clit.

"Is there anything I could do to make you feel more appreciated?" you ask.

Shaga looks at you, still trying to act indignant.

"Perhaps," she says expectantly.

You reach down, slowly sliding your fingers into her pussy as she leans back, spreading her legs slightly. You press your thumb down on her pussy, rubbing gently as you try to get her off. She doesn't say a word or give indication of what's going on right underneath the table, she simply leans forward and grabs a bottle of mead, bringing it to her lips and taking a long drink. She leans her head back, taking a deep breath as she relaxes her muscles, allowing you to slide your fingers even further inside her. She groans, allowing your fingers to move further and further inside her. Your fingers, slick with girl cum, slide in and out of her with quite some speed, as her tight cunt further lubes them up.

"Come on, baby, don't you like this?" you ask.

"Keep going," your wife orders, her thighs growing wet with her juices.

You reach your hand over, roughly fondling her tit through her clothes, your fingers focusing in on her hardening nipples and pinching them through the material. She groans as you speed up, desperately in a hurry to make her cum. You give her right tit a harsh smack as it jiggles in front of you, before grabbing it and squeezing tightly, kneading the soft flesh in your hand as the other continues to get her off.

Shaga grabs your wrist, forcing your hand further and further inside her. You bend your fingers into a fist, forcing that inside her slowly as she groans, your fist covered with her juices. It's not long before her pussy spasms in orgasm, her cum running hot and steaming down you arm as she relaxes. You lean in, giving her plump lips a soft kiss.

"Feeling better?" you ask.

"Fine," she sighs.

"Clean it," you command, as your wife obediently sticks out her tongue, lapping her own cum off your hand.

After about a minute you've licked her hand clean, and you wipe her hand against her tunic.

"I need to go get something to drink. Is my little green princess doing better?" you ask.

"Yes," she says. "You may marry your little blonde whore if you must."

"Thank you," you say, standing and moving away from the table. "I'll see you in a bit."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)