More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by yundme yundme

Now, what kind of guy are you?

Colin, 26 year old Zoo Keeper

Colin has worked at the local Zoo for years and has always fantasised about many of the woman who he works with.

He imagines Sophie's tanned, slim, and firm body, her long golden hair cascading down her small and perky breasts. She's always bragged about her long gym sessions 5 times a week and strict diet that he can't help but imagine how her bare form must look.

He also thinks of Jakki, the short and beautiful Japanese girl who has only recently begun working there after graduating University. She has an unbelievable figure despite all the food she seems to eat. Her short dark hair frame her face incredibly and her accent Colin has always thought to be adorable.

Then there is Bella a pale red headed girl whose skin is so milky white she seems to shine under the sunlight. She’s the nerdy type who is always talking comics with Colin and so he cannot help but imagine her in all types of sexy cosplay outfits.

He looks down at the book in front of his and realises the power he now has and that he can make all of his fantasies come to life.

He opens the book and begins to write.

What does he write?/Who's life does he change first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)