More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by drust drust

Does anything happen while John is gone?

Cody is bold

You start messing around with your setup trying not to think about Cody sitting next to you. You can smell his masculine scent...it's quite intoxicating. You are busy thinking about him when suddenly his hand is on your leg again. Your breath catches in your chest as you look him in the face. He smiles at you, and you find yourself returning the smile unsure of what else to do.

"You are really quite beautiful. John didn't do you justice, and I've been hoping to get a little time with you away from him." he says as his hand slides up your thigh slightly under your skirt.

"W..Why is that?" you manage to ask.

He answers by kissing you deeply surprising you as you return his kiss. He pushes you lightly down onto his bed as he begins making out with you. Your mind is racing as you continue kissing your best friend's roommate his fingers only a couple of inches from your pussy now. You weren't sure how to react, you had never had a guy be so bold before. You moan lightly as his fingers start teasing you over your underwear. You can feel how wet you are as he continues to tease your pussy while his tongue dances in your mouth.

Suddenly you hear approaching footsteps and you both sit up and you manage to just straighten out your skirt as John comes back in. He sits back down on the bed totally oblivious to what just happened, and starts up another game. Your performance suffers after the excitement and you decide to head back to your dorm and relax for a little while. You and Cody exchange numbers before you leave. Entering your dorm you are glad to see that Kiera was still not home.

Your phone vibrates with a text from Cody.

'Hey Good Lookin' you wanna get some lunch with me? There's a really good place nearby.'

Head to lunch with Cody?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)