More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CelebMaster69 CelebMaster69

Which story do you want?

Cloning Magic

John made his wish.

"I wish I could snap my fingers and create a clone of myself. I wish I could create one clone per snap, so one snap creates one clone, two snaps create two clones, etc. I wish these clones could walk up to a celeb and kiss her, and that clone would take on the persona of that celeb they kissed, while that celeb would join me as a clone. I wish I could assign a celeb clone any role and name I want, and the world would be none the wiser."

With his new wish, John now knew that snapping his fingers would create a clone of himself. Multiple snaps created multiple clones. These clones would then, upon John's command, kiss a celebrity and take her life. The real celeb would then become John's nude clone, which he could assign any role he wanted them to have. So if his clone kissed Scarlett Johansson, the clone would take over Scar-Jo's life, completely replacing her in the world while the real Scarlett would be teleported to John's location, naked and awaiting her new role. He could then make her his pet dog named Slut, a belly dancer named Fuckme, or any role, really, and she would become her own person, separate from the life she once lived. But that wasn't all. If, say, he got Scarlett as a 'clone', he could then have her go after Jennifer Lopez and kiss her, making Jennifer the clone and Scarlett the new Jennifer Lopez. Basically, he could lifeswap using the clones he made.

He tested this wish out by snapping his fingers. An exact copy of him now stood beside him.

"Clone, go get me a celeb," he ordered. "Who it is doesn't matter."

The clone nodded and headed off. Ten minutes later, a naked, smiling female celebrity stood by John's side, awaiting a new role.

Who was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)