More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Kiwi242 Kiwi242

You...

Climb into the pool with her

‘Mind if I join you?’, you ask.

‘I was hoping you’d show up. Jump right in.’, she replies, with a slight Brazilian accent.

You climb into the pool and devour her with your eyes.

‘Like what you see?’, she asks.

You nod enthusiastically.

‘Maybe you should see all of me before we go any further’ she says. She gets out of the pool and stands up straight. Your eyes lustfully state at her magnificent body, her long hair, her beautifully tanned skin, her gorgeous 34DD breasts, her 9-inch cock - WAIT WHAT? You stare at her cock, dumbfounded, but even more aroused than before.

‘Deal breaker?’ she asks.

‘No way. Let’s fuck.’ You reply.

You pull her back into the water and start making out, your lips locked and bodies caught in a tight embrace. You feel your cock pressed against her body and her cock pressed against yours. You kiss passionately and jerk both cocks together, causing her to moan loudly. She takes your cock in her hand and jerks it while your jerk hers, and you moan with her. You start kissing her neck and work your way down to her gorgeous, perky breasts. You lick her perfect tits while jerking her 9-inch cock, and her moans intensify. You decide you can’t hold it in any longer.

You...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)