More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pachinko Pachinko

What are these?

Cletus, a dumb-ass idiot.

Pulling up to a rundown house deep in the backwoods. "Tell me why the fuck are we here again?"

Rooster chuckles then takes another long drag on his 'cigarette'. "Cuz that bitch boss of ours told us to because some dumb hipster yuppie sumbitch bought this place at the courthouse steps last week and said it's full of crap and you and me got picked by her highness to clear it out."

Grumbling under his breath. "Fuckin bullshit. Why do I keep doing shit for her."

Letting out a long exhale of smoke straight into Cletus's face. "Cuz she's owns the temp agency and its the only place that'll hire your lazy dumb ass."

"Fucking bitch ain't paying me enough for this shit."

"Damn straight."

Getting out of the truck and noticing the garbage strewn about the area then looking through one the windows of the back door. "Shit. Hey Roost get the shovels. We got another fucking hoarder."

Two hours later after breaking through the back door into the kitchen and digging his way to the living room the stench of rotting food in their take out boxes mingling with the thick damp musty air almost proves to be overwhelming for him. "Fuck! If this place has dead cats like the last house, I'm gonna go straight to Stephanie and tell her to shove my cock down her throat cuz I fucking quit."

Rooster stabs at another pile of stuff with his shovel. "Yeah that'll be the day. (Pulls the shovel back) Holy shit!"

Turn around and then opening his eyes wide in disbelief. "What the f.. is that money?"

Rooster reaches down and grabs a fist full of twenty and fifty dollar bills. "Cletus, oh man we just hit it big! See if you find anything else! I'm gonna look here some more."

Excited by the sudden find, Cletus shovels further in until he finally hit an opening. The piles give way to the center of the living room. The foul stench of something rotten smacks him through the nose. "Oh shit!" Almost rolfing.

Looking through Cletus see a bloated fat corpse sitting on a collapsed cheap sofa. "Ah geez, Roost I think I found the owner."

Around the corpse littered all across the floor were mounds of bras and panties of all sizes and colors intermixed with more cash and some jewelry. Rooster peers in. "Whew! What the fuck died in here."

Pointing to the corpse. "He did. What the hell happened to this bastard. Look at his hands, he ain't got no fingers."

Rooster covers his nose with his t-shirt. "Must be the diabetes. My grandpa had that shit. Kept cutting bits off his hands and toes. Boy sure was a fat fuck. A sick fuck too, geez look at all the fun stuff. Fucking perv loved the underwear. We got to call this shit in so they get the fat fuck out of here but not before I get me some more of this money. Look around I'm gonna get a bag from the truck. Charlene and I are gonna have some fun tonight."

Rooster leaves for truck leaving Cletus to look around some more. A few minutes later after stuffing his pockets and short with cash, he spots a shoebox near the corpse. Kneeling down to the box thinking there's more cash inside, pop goes the top only to find the box stuffed full with polaroid pictures and a small note pad. Not recognizing anyone in the pictures but they're all women, young, old, thin, fat, and if they weren't naked, they were in their underwear. Some of the bra and panties in the pictures look just like some of them lying on the floor. "Geez, this guy paid for all of this? Must've won the freaking lottery." Feeling pissed. "Fuckin lucky son of a bitch. Wish I'd win the lottery then I can do whatever the fuck I want. " Quickly flipping through the notepad through all the boring pages full of scribble he sees a page with a small drawing. "Hmm." The drawing shows two rings with more scribble bullshit around it. "What the fuck." Slowly standing back up he notices a chain around the neck of the corpse. On it are two ring interlocked together, they look just like the drawing in the notepad.

From a distance Rooster yells. "Yo Cletus, fucking cops musta been nearby. I knew I shouldn't have said shit about finding a body. They said don't touch anything. Fuck I'm still gonna get some of this money." Quickly looking over his shoulder making sure Rooster doesn't see anything, Cletus snaps the chain and take the rings for himself. As he looks at them, for a moment, the rings felt warm in his hands and he quickly put them on then scrambles about stuffing more cash away.

The sound of sirens are deafening louder when he gets outside with the box an notepad in hand. Rooster is right behind with a bag full of cash. The cop stop right in front of you. "Hold it!"

"Fuck!!" Yells Rooster.

It didn't take long for the cops to confiscate the stuff Rooster had. Now they turn their attention to him. "Ok Cletus, what did you take from the house?"

With a sigh of defeat. "I ain't took nothing. You know I'm on parole."

The cop spins him around frisking Cletus for contraband. Sweating bullets, the frisk gets up to the waistline when the cop makes a crunching sound from the cash stuffed inside the shirt. Blurting out. "It's mine, I..."

"Keep quiet." The cop replied as he finishes the patdown. "He's clean. Okay you two clear out."

As more cop cars arrive to the house, Cletus notices he had the box of photos in his hands the whole time. Not wanting to push his luck, Cletus and a pissed off Rooster bug out and head back to the trailer park. "Dammit Cletus! We had the fuckin money!!"

"I got some." Handing Roost a handful of bill. "Go take Charlene out you fucking loser."

"HAHAHA damn right and somehow she still loves me. C'mon let's go to Shit Kickers tonight, bring Missy."

"I don't think so. She's pissed at me."

What the hell is he going to do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)