More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Godzilla87 Godzilla87

Choose a character

Claire

Claire Dunfee was the mother of three wonderful children. Haley was so pretty, but she was wild. That was mainly the reason she failed out of college and was now living at home sharing a bedroom was her sister, Alex. Alex was the smart one. While not as pretty as Haley, Alex made up for it with her brain. Then there was Luke. Her special little boy. He was so handsome and sweet, but he was like Haley. They were both airheads. But unlike Haley, Luke had street smarts. He could wheel and deal, which he proved on many occasions.
It was a beautiful Saturday morning and Claire was taking a hot bath. Phil was at work. He had been trying to sell some house for a while now and he finally had a potential buyer. Unfortunately, the buyer could only meet on weekends. He would be showing the house until later that day. Her daughters were in their room doing whatever it was they did. She imagined Haley was texting and Alex was studying. Luke was at a friend's house for the day.
Claire had no worries. She laid in the hot water and relaxed.
"Mmmm, this feels good," she said to herself and she rubbed soapy water into her arms. Claire continued to massage her arms, but her mind began to wander as she ran her hands over her shoulders and onto her chest. Claire rested her hands just above her modestly sized breasts. She looked down and saw her pink nipples were hard in the water.
She imagined someone else's hands on her body as she lightly brushed over her breasts and across her stomach. Electricity went through her, as her fingers brushed over her nipples instantly turning her on. Ever since Phil took over this new sale, Claire hadn't been getting the regular twice a week sex she had gotten use to with Phil. Claire looked down at herself and thought about masturbating. She wondered if she should rub her pussy until she orgasmed in the bathtub. Her conflict was because of Phil. If he makes this sale today, his tongue and then his cock would be buried in her pussy for most of the night. She desperately wanted that. She wanted to fuck her husband senseless and feel his cum cover her body.

What should she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)