More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by chyoauser999 chyoauser999

Pick a story

Claire, bargaining with blue

Let me tell you a little bit about me, I'm lesbian and I live with my best friend, Dean, in a flat. Dean and myself used to get along very well, we watched movies, talked girls and went out to pick girls up, but everything changed when Dean met Jade. Now, don’t get me wrong, I was not jealous, the problem was that Jade was soo hot, I just couldn’t stand it. Naturally, being a good friend, I stayed cool and controlled myself, but then she moved in with us; I had to resist the urge to spy on her when she used the shower, and I spent many nights masturbating while I listened to her moans of pleasure in the next bedroom, imagining it was me who used and abused her body. I had to do something.

So when Dean told me he was going away on business for a week, I knew it was my chance. I spent the better part of that week trying to seduce her into bed with me, but she was really not into girls, I was getting as time flew by, and that’s when I saw the Blue pill ad, I knew it was my best chance to get her.

That Friday I had gone out to buy the pill early In the morning, and when I got back to the flat, I found her sitting in the couch, only wearing one of Dean’s shirts and no pants, when she saw me she suddenly became more self-conscious and got a blanket to cover herself, I guess after a week of my not so subtle advances, she didn’t feel comfortable being alone with me anymore.

"Look, Jade, im sorry for my behavior this past week, I may had a crush on you, and just wanted to see what would’ve happened if I tried to seduce you, but you resisted, and I am so embarrassed now, I will not try anything else from now on," told her. "Also, I’d mean a lot to me if you didn’t mention any of this to Dean."

She seemed to lighten up a little with that. "It’s okay… I guess, it’s just that I had never been sought after by girls before, and if you are really going to stop, I won’t tell Dean," Jade said.

"Could I watch tv with you?" I said as I sat beside her in the couch, and she said it was okay, seeming a little bit more relaxed now, and that’s when I brought some wine for us. By the time the sun had set, Jade was clearly drunk, and was now… unhinged.

"Look Claire, I hope I didn’t offend you when I rejected you, you have a bombastic bod babe, but I just need the cock too much babe, there’s nothing like a good cock- she said. "I may have a solution for that," I said, as I crawled across the couch to get close to her, When our bodies got close enough. "Good thing that I have us covered then," I said, and swallowed the pill.

I took my clothes off and she watched as I transformed from a petite blonde to a tall, handsome man, but she seemed hypnotized on what was happening in my nether areas, my feminine snatch giving way to may new manhood, my new cock, growing, inch by inch till it settled around 16cm (flaccid), hanging between my legs

What does Jade do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)