More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Twistinger Twistinger

Choices, choices...

Circumstances say... why not both?

Loretta flopped back on her pillow. Prude or not, she certainly wasn't going to let Indira get in the way of her progress. At the top of her notifications, Mark had evidently left her a few missed calls and a reply which she hadn't noticed before bedtime.

"Hey, Loretta, it's Mark," the swimmer's confident, collected voice buzzed through her speakers. "I guess we couldn't meet up in time. The team is having a study session until 1pm, so some of the guys can catch up on their coursework. Maybe we can meet after lunch? Can't wait to see you. Bye."

The message left Loretta tapping her chin in thought. She could always kill some time by herself, but the idea of a few men in a private setting was very appealing. Mark wasn't the only hunk on the swim team, and while she wasn't directly acquainted with all of them, she'd spent a few 'study' sessions of her own at the poolside stands.

She looked over at Indira, still hunched over her academia. Idly, Loretta licked her lower lip.

"...Um, Indira?" Loretta asked.

"Mm?" The bookish Indian turned around.

"I, uh - totally forgot that some friends of mine were getting together for a study group," Loretta gushed. "Do you think you could help us out? I think they could really learn something from you."

"A study group? That you forgot until this point?" Frowning slightly, Indira tapped the rim of her glasses.

Behind her back, Loretta crossed her fingers for luck.

"Please?" she pleaded meekly.

Does Indira go for it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)