More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Boardnow1720 Boardnow1720

What's next?

Cindy Smith an 18 year old collage freshman

((Just letting you all know I am going to be going dark with my branch of the story. If some one wants to write a path were shes all fluffy bunny's and rainbows cool be my guest. I left it open for that purpose.))

You are Cindy Smith an 18 year old your typical sweet girl next door type. Glancing in the mirror on the wall you see yourself staring back your 5’9 with small B cup breast with shoulder length blond hair a pale face and sea blue eyes.

Flipping thru the pages of the notebook to see what other people have written you see that all but one page about 3/4ths of the way in are blank. Reading that page you see in pen and big block writing a warning "this book has no morality its up to the user to find their own morality and live with the consequences just remember 'power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely'. This is an evil thing you should not use it.

Smiling you realize this is you chance to make your some of your dreams come true. Drinking down the rest of your coffee you get up and run out of the shop with the notepad, your mind full of all the thoughts that you can make happen. But you wonder what is the cost. Why did that previous owner put that warning in the book? Why did they feel that was necessary to put in? You could do so much good with this book couldn't you? You could bring about real change you could end war, sickness, poverty, pollution. You could save the world with this book.

But first things first, you want to use the book a bit for yourself. Even though the rule book said not to write in pen your ignoring that one for this, you are going to make sure no one else can use this power you don't want the wrong person getting a hold of it. You don't want to know what this book could do in the wrong hands. Arriving home at your parents house. Rushing to you computer desk you grab a pen and write New rule "No one outside of Cindy smith will be able to see,use, or touch the book until the day she decides to give up the notebook." Outside the window you are shocked to hear a crack of thunder sounding like the crack of doom. No not really the way the instructions were in the book though you expected to. Putting down the pen you pick up a pencil you don't want to make a habit of writing in pen just in case something does backfire. Thinking back to it now you could of used the pencil to write your rule since no one can see or touch it. Ahh well life goes on, you suppose you could use white out to remove the rule but right now you would just rewrite it in pencil so what’s the point?

Taping the pencil on the desk you start thinking of rules you want to make then an idea hits you. "New Rule anyone named Cindy Smith has at least DD breasts if not bigger." all of a sudden your Pink cotton shirt tightens considerably to the point you can barely breath then your shirt and bra rips apart under the strain of your new breasts. You are staring at a new pair of breasts they have to be at least H cups thinking that is a little much you erase the rule and rewrite it "New rule anyone named Cindy Smith has DD breasts." You think to yourself it's a good thing I didn't write that one in pen my god those were a bit too big to start off with you might change it later but at least they won't call you flaty anymore and maybe some of the guys will start looking at you more. Though the thought of that shy geek who you are pretty sure has a crush on you with all the forlorn looks he gives you. As you sit there you start thinking of what you want to do next. You think you could go to mall and buy some new clothes since your current wardrobe might be a bit small with your new tits as that thought enters your head you heard the front door open and you here your mom say “Honey you home?”

Opening your door you holler “Yeah mom be right out”. Grabbing a new t shirt out of your dresser you throw it on though it is tight and hurts a bit Glancing in your dresser mirror you see that you nipples are on display sighing you take it off and put it back in your dresser and just grab a sweatshirt to throw over your breast are still showing but it's not nearly as pornographic.

Opening your door and heading to the kitchen you find your mom pulling out grocery's from the store. You walk over and start giving her a hand while she asks you how your day went, anything exciting happen, if you found anyone, the normal mom stuff. Rolling your eyes at your mom for the comment of finding someone you tell her classes were fine and you start to tell her about the notebook and realize that might not be a good thing to spread around. You just say that there were some deals you saw online for the local mall and were thinking about heading over there to do some clothes shopping. Your mom just smiles and says “Sounds like you had a nice day dear if you want to hang out for a bit I will have dinner ready soon”. Looking at the clock you shake your head and say “Rain check, I’ll be back in an hour and a half or so but I really need to get some new clothes my current ones are feeling a bit tight and the mall closes in an just under two hours.” Your mom just smiles and says “OK dear I can hold off for an hour before starting, be back soon.”

Nodding to you mom you start to head out then you realize you forgot your purse you go back in your a room and see the rule book lying open on your desk you start thinking, hmm I could just as easily not have to pay for anything but what about what the book said? You think about it for a moment

Do you use the book or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)