More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nottoogood nottoogood

Pick a starlet to go after.

Christina Hendricks

As you take in the room, filled to the brim with some of the most glamorous and sexy women in the world one figure catches your eye. Standing in the corner being bored to by some drunken lech, is none other than Christina Hendricks, star of 'Mad Men' and owner of the best rack in TV.

You stare at the gorgeous red head as she absently flicks her hair over her shoulder, her voluptuous curves barely held by the silky red dress and a deep plunge in her neckline showing off her world famous cleavage. You can't help but imagine what that dress would look like crumpled on the floor.

Your thoughts are cut short when you see Christina turn to grab another drink from a nearby table, as she bends down to reach the glass, you see her dress hike up just slightly. You nearly gasp at the sight or her heart shaped ass and the tantalizing glimpse of creamy white thigh. Your head is filled with images of you rushing up behind her, pulling her dress up and fucking her raw while she moans like a common slut. You see the guy talking to her start to move in closer.

Taking a shot of courage, you decide on your next move.

Your Next Move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)