More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pisa Pisa

Who Found The Rulebook?

Chris Launster

With this book you can do absolutely anything you want. You can bend reality to your will. You can be King of the world if you want to. But nor yet, lets have some fun first.

Old Rule: Only Chris Launster can use the Rulebook.

Old Rule: Nobody notices when the owner uses the Rulebook.

Now for the fun.

Old Rule: Everyone obeys Chris Launster.

Old Rule: Everyone loves to obey Chris Launster.

Old Rule: All women are submissive to Chris Launster.

Old Rule: Chris Launster can do whatever he wants, everything is considered legitimit.

Old Rule: Chris Launster can say whatever he wants. Everything is considered legitimed and women are getting aroused by insults.

Old Rule: Chris Launster is seen by all women as the most attractive men on earth. All women are getting aroused by his looks and his presence.

Old Rule: All wome want to impress him and offer themselve to him.

Old Rule: All women Chris Launster meets are the most attrective women.

Old Rule: Lingerie and bikinis are considered as normal outfits.

Old Rule: All women Chris Launster meets are wearing skimpy outfits.

Old Rule: Chris Launster can orgasim as much as he wants. He has high stamina and recover instantly from an orgasim.

What do you do in your new sex world?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)