More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Chloe King (The Nine Lives of Chloe King)

Chloe Audrey King is the Uniter of the Mai, introduced in the first season of The Nine Lives of Chloe King. Chloe is the main character of the show and is played by American actress Skyler Samuels. Chloe is also the main character in The Nine Lives of Chloe King book series by Liz Braswell. She is last seen kissing Alek Petrov in the screenplay, Implying that they are together.

Personality :

Chloe is a selfless teenager who will sacrifice her life to save her friends and loved ones. (Which she does in the books, offering up one of her own lives when The Order demands repayment for the life that was taken from them.) She loves spending time with her two best friends Amy and Paul and has a bond with her Mai protectors Alek and Jasmine. She loves dancing, popcorn, and movies. Chloe also has a great sense of responsibility. This also affects her emotionally. An example of this is when she felt responsible for Xavier's from her Mai kiss. She held herself responsible, despite the fact that she did not know of her nature as a Mai at the time.

Abilities :

Chloe has the typical Mai abilities: She's fast, agile, and strong, enabling her to fight and increasing her jumping abilities. Being the Uniter, Chloe has nine lives she must endure, allowing her to survive , which she has done twice in the TV series and three times in the books. Chloe also has the ability of empathy, meaning she is able to feel what humans are feeling, but not Mai. According to Valentina, this was an ability that was once shared by all Mai. In "Dogs of War", Chloe was able to feel Kai's emotions, hinting that her empathy abilities may go farther than originally expected. And she also has Retractable claws to fight with.

Appearance :

Chloe is a beautiful girl who has wavy honey blonde hair and Blue-gray eyes, with full pink lips. She has fair skin and is rather slim and curvy and tall. When using her Mai abilities, Chloe's eyes turn a light green/golden color, with slitted pupils that resemble a feline's.

History :

Early Life :

Chloe was born in Ukraine on March.25,1995, to Mai parents. Chloe's birth parents were, apparently, killed by the Order in a huge slaughter, carried out on July 17th, 1997, which left Chloe as the sole survivor. Somehow, Chloe ended up in an orphanage.

While working in the country, Johnathan King, who was a journalist, found and 'fell in love' with Chloe. Johnathan adopted her and took her to San Francisco, where he and his wife, Meredith, raised Chloe as their daughter. It has been heavily implied that Johnathan knew of Chloe's nature before adopting her.

Childhood :

Chloe grew up believing she was human, however, she always felt she was different. Chloe was very close to her father, as implied when Meredith reminded Chloe how they used to create bed-time stories together. Sometime during her childhood, Chloe befriended Amy and Paul. When Chloe was 6 years old, Johnathan left her and Meredith for unknown reasons. Chloe kissed Paul when she was 7 years old before her Mai nature awakened.

According to Chloe, she and Alyec used to be civil towards each other in school, but this stopped when they both turned 14.

Trivia :

  1. Unlike most Mai, Chloe gets along pretty well with other species, namely humans and Jackals. This may be because of her role as the Uniter.
  2. It has been implied that the Mai transformation takes a long time to reach completion; Chloe's full Mai transformation took only a couple of days.
  3. Whenever Chloe's mom says "I love you" to Chloe, Chloe responds with "Implied."
  4. Chloe has two love interests, Brian Rezza, and Alek Petrov.
  5. Ultimately Chloe chose Alek Petrov, as we see in the Screenplay on Alloy entertainment's website.
  6. In the screenplay, Brian returns to college and he and Chloe remain friends.

For all intents and purposes, she is 18 or older in these stories.

Where is Chloe when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)